• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Todd McFarlane Annual CGC Signature Series Signing 2014---PRICING ADDED!

203 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone!

We will be at booth 2408 at the New York Comic Con.

If you want you can just stop bye our booth and drop your books off.

We can help get your books signed as we will have an 8 person team working together and we can hold your books to be signed by McFarlane!

Our Mail in Deadline is 10/3

Thanks!

Sean

**Please Note** If you have books that require ONLY Stan Lee and Todd McFarlane we can extend our mail in deadline by one more week to 10/9 because their signings are scheduled for the end of October and Early November.

Thanks!

-Sean

I have a fantastic update for everyone! All of the McFarlane books have been signed!

The story of this signing-----

I want to start off by saying thank you to THE MAN Max Anderson for putting this all together!

This was officially THE BIGGEST AND BEST Todd McFarlane CGC signing EVER! (From the source!)

I would like to send a MASSIVE Thank You To Todd McFarlane for being one of the most caring and engaging creators I have ever worked with.

(In Total Honesty Everyone------Next time we have a signing the best bet is to cut as big a window possible and let Todd pick the color. We are lucky that such a talented artist like Todd takes such care to try to always find the best place and the best color.)

The signing took all day and from what I have hear in total we (at least) DOUBLED the amount of books from last year. We were also told that everything was much better organized and alot more got done in a shorter amount of time. (Go Figure haha)

Todd's office was the stuff that dreams are made of. Such a cool place and very accommodating to the signing. As you can see from the pics we had plenty of room and plenty of help.

The staff in Todd's office were extremely friendly and helpful, I made sure to thank everyone and let them know how much we appreciated everything.

A few other thoughts I would love to share-

The Signature Series program is very LUCKY to have such a dedicated director as Mike Balent. I will sound like an old fogey here but I have been working with the program since 2005. I have seen SS directors come and go. They were all great guys............but jeez do I love me some Mike Balent. Dude is just so cool and works his @ss off. We all do.

Anastasia's guys were awesome to hang out with! So nice to work with such great folks. I would not hesitate for an instant to send them my books to get done and they have been doing an awesome job with Stan at all of those West Coast shows!

Timeline for when NYComics clients can check on their books-

Check next week- This week we are sorting and organizing everything and shipping in to CGC. Please have patience and understanding.

Please check out some pics we would love to share with you all!

photo22_zpsee6d9935.jpg

photo5_zps5c9bb47f.jpg

photo4_zps12fff3c8.jpg

Thanks guys! Yeah I will say it again-

I heard it was the biggest and BEST signing that Todd has done for CGC so far!!!!!

Also my advice for all---

Leave the biggest window possible. Todd WILL pick a great color and spot for his autograph. He has a great eye and believe it or not so does Stan. I often hear him say "I do not understand why they always want me to sign in the wrong spot"

Thanks guys! Yeah I will say it again-

I heard it was the biggest and BEST signing that Todd has done for CGC so far!!!!!

Also my advice for all---

Leave the biggest window possible. Todd WILL pick a great color and spot for his autograph. He has a great eye and believe it or not so does Stan. I often hear him say "I do not understand why they always want me to sign in the wrong spot"

:applause:

Good Morning Everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that today is shipping day and everything is being sent by 2 Day Fed Ex into CGC. (Right after I get out of my dayjob haha)

Our fearless leader Mike Balent has alot of work ahead of him to get all of these books into the CGC system. Depending on Convention Schedules and how busy Mike is I am expecting everything to be in the system by Friday or early next week.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. It took us 1 Week to get everything organized and packaged up. **I was hoping to ship everything out by Friday however life threw me some curveballs with a hospital visit, Dad duties, dayjob responsibilities, and basically there were a WHOLE bunch of books!** We used CGC's shipping standards to ship books back to CGC. (Bubble envelopes, Bubble in interior box, wrap interior box in bubble, place in outer box.) We also were double checking all of our invoices, making them as clear as possible so that CGC gets all of the label's right.

This was the most work I have ever had to put into a signing. We traveled all over the country, We handled the largest amount of books I have ever seen. I am proud to say that we put our all into it, we handled these books great, we packed them great and traveled safe with everything.

Once the books start coming back please feel free to post and share. If we missed any autographs or you need anything please do not hesitate to contact me and I will take care of you!

All the best,

Sean (and Chris)

WHATS UP! I might have some Good News!! Our last McFarlane signing went GREAT and by GREAT I mean FANTASTIC, I mean STUPENDOUS, BEST EVER!

For this Thanksgiving I would like to say I am thankful for Todd McFarlane, Max, and Signature Series on this fine morning :)

I am looking for some feedback. I want some action up in here in this thread!!!! Is anyone as amped up as I am?

Would anyone want the opportunity to get Todd McFarlane CGC SS books done before October 2015?????

Post :takeit: if you think you will be interested in a Spring 2015 signing.

If I do not see a :takeit: ......... well I might not accept your books IF there is a signing :devil: