• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Todd McFarlane Annual CGC Signature Series Signing 2014---PRICING ADDED!

203 posts in this topic

[font:Book Antiqua]

Noob question:

If anyone have books, why you don't send them with the previous facilator..?[/font]

(shrug)

Veteran answer. There were plenty of people who wouldn't do business with the previous facilitator. But you already knew that. ;)

Noob question:

If anyone have books, why you don't send them with the previous facilator..?[/font]

(shrug)

Veteran answer. There were plenty of people who wouldn't do business with the previous facilitator. But you already knew that. ;)

ding ding ding. We have a winner.

Noob question:

(shrug)

Desert Winds did my Mcfarlane book in 2012 with no problems.

Is there a thread about why they are no longer facilitating????

Noob question:

(shrug)

Desert Winds did my Mcfarlane book in 2012 with no problems.

Is there a thread about why they are no longer facilitating????

No. But there are several about why people have been sitting on the sidelines.

Can't wait for details on this.

Hi!

Details are being worked out. I really want to include David Michelinie and Stan as the options for Add Ons for Todd Books.

I can look into Peter David if there is enough demand. Would people do alot of Hulk Books you think?

I'm not sure about "a lot", but #340 for sure. And maybe a few more. All my issues from that run are a little over-loved, so I'd probably need to buy some if I wanted to get them graded. My ASM run is in a lot better shape :-)

Hi!

Details are being worked out. I really want to include David Michelinie and Stan as the options for Add Ons for Todd Books.

I can look into Peter David if there is enough demand. Would people do alot of Hulk Books you think?

I could do for a small run of McFarlane & David.

PM board member Green.

I can't imagine he wouldn't be doing several :think: