• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Todd McFarlane Annual CGC Signature Series Signing 2014---PRICING ADDED!

203 posts in this topic

Sean & Chris,

I want to again congratulate you on a job well done---as someone who has been doing CGC for well over a decade and Signature Series for probably well more then half of that---I am very proud of the work you guys did.

On a personal note, I'm thankful and grateful that you were able to get my split pkgs done for McTodd. I know how stressful the last month has been for both you guys, especially with the traveling across the country.

I think that I speak for several of the other facilitators who have been here as long or longer then me, as well as collectors, we all look forward to the next Todd signing with even more books then before.

Job well done, boys!!!!! Job well done.

As for next year's signing----

:takeit: :takeit: :takeit: :takeit:

Sean & Chris,

I want to again congratulate you on a job well done---as someone who has been doing CGC for well over a decade and Signature Series for probably well more then half of that---I am very proud of the work you guys did.

On a personal note, I'm thankful and grateful that you were able to get my split pkgs done for McTodd. I know how stressful the last month has been for both you guys, especially with the traveling across the country.

I think that I speak for several of the other facilitators who have been here as long or longer then me, as well as collectors, we all look forward to the next Todd signing with even more books then before.

Job well done, boys!!!!! Job well done.

As for next year's signing----

:takeit: :takeit: :takeit: :takeit:

Some of these were mine, and I share in Richie's kudos and well wishes.

I am loving all of the responses so far!!!!!!

:headbang:

Sean is the quintessential professional when it comes to these mass signings. Despite all he had going on he was kind enough to help me out with a small problem that I knew took considerable time and energy to accomplish.

I will be back.