• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Todd McFarlane Annual CGC Signature Series Signing 2014---PRICING ADDED!

203 posts in this topic

Todd McFarlane's 1st published work is Coyote #11 (Epic/Marvel)

Here is an expensive copy, but you can read the CGC comments:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Coyote-11-CGC-SS-9-6-signed-Todd-McFarlane-/111338698621?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item19ec4db77d

Brian

wow thanks... didnt know about that one i thought is was DC for sure...

I have a few foreign one of a kind McFarlanes i plan to submit. Im sure he got a kick out of seeing his 1st published work

Hi guys- Excellent feedback.

We are trying to reach out to David and Peter and get them on board for the signing!

Well, not sure about David Michelinie, I know Peter David will be at the SPECIAL EDITION NYC next month so you can hit him up there.

Hi Everyone! I updated the first post with McFarlane Prices!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone is excited!

Dealers/ Facilitators remember to PM me for pricing.

All the best,

Sean

I don't see any information about mailing slabbed books; is this an option and if so, is there a charge to crack them out and prep them for this sig opp?

We charge $5 prep fees if your books are not prepped to be signed.

If it is a yellow label you pretty much have to send it in to be cracked.

If it is a blue label feel free to crack and prep yourself or hire us to do it, we do a fantastic job!

Best,

Sean

I don't see any information about mailing slabbed books; is this an option and if so, is there a charge to crack them out and prep them for this sig opp?

We charge $5 prep fees if your books are not prepped to be signed.

If it is a yellow label you pretty much have to send it in to be cracked.

If it is a blue label feel free to crack and prep yourself or hire us to do it, we do a fantastic job!

Best,

Sean

Thanks! (thumbs u

I learned from NYCC last year that we will not accept hugely complicated SS books, rather likely for those we have specific private signings setup with.

That being said-

We still need to reach out to Peter David.

We reached out to David Michelinie- He was a really nice guy and a pleasure to speak with....but....We were informed that he is doing another CGC Signature Series signing in October so we are not able to feature him in this signing.....Perhaps next year. (Also NO there will not be a way for you to arrange for your book to get signed in this other CGC SS signing then get it signed by Todd, sorry.)

You will be able to add Stan Lee and John Romita Sr. !

I learned from NYCC last year that we will not accept hugely complicated SS books, rather likely for those we have specific private signings setup with.

That being said-

We still need to reach out to Peter David.

We reached out to David Michelinie- He was a really nice guy and a pleasure to speak with....but....We were informed that he is doing another CGC Signature Series signing in October so we are not able to feature him in this signing.....Perhaps next year. (Also NO there will not be a way for you to arrange for your book to get signed in this other CGC SS signing then get it signed by Todd, sorry.)

You will be able to add Stan Lee and John Romita Sr. !

I don't see anything about Romita have you added him, I have a book or two that I would want McFarlane and Romita on for sure...

James G