• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Todd McFarlane Annual CGC Signature Series Signing 2014---PRICING ADDED!

203 posts in this topic

Couple more. Can't thank NYComics enough.

photo_zps44b1aed8.jpg

Great books Sean, you were more than well prepared for this signing.

All 9.8's to boot on some pretty key McFarlane covers...Wowza

Just curious, since Todd is pretty well known for picking the right spot to sign and using colors to ensure the signature shows up well. What is using? Especially some of those white and green colors? Is it a paint pen?

Well this just came back in the mail last night and I have not seen the comic since the comic was unsigned. Special thanks to the following facilitators and witnesses working with each other to get this one signed by the complete crew minus Sam Rosen. Hank Pym working with Kaholo to get the Neal Adams and Roy Thomas signature, Par2ch to get the Tom Palmer signature, and NyComics on the Chris Claremont and Stan Lee signatures. Nice teamwork everyone.

7a1f5885-d708-45bb-bada-17f4afb35ff8_zps89c4e115.jpg

Awesome!

Thanks for posting your books guys!

I got back some of my modern fast tracks :)

I am thrilled about a Hulk 340 I was able to add to my collection

3_zps65cd4e8b.jpg

And the lol on this one---- I am pretty sure we missed Wiacek at NYCC due to us being busy and we add John Romita Sr. because of Wolverine.......... (He thought of the idea to have the claws pop out)

I like that white sig on that ASM 301

;)

I hear 301's are harder to find that 300's in 9.8

Thanks. And yes, 301s are ridiculously hard to find in 9.8. I'm surprised this one got a 9.6. There's a staple mark on the back cover but maybe CGC counted that as a manufacturing error?