• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nailbiter from Image

246 posts in this topic

Didn't see a thread for the hot new Image book of the week and we're filling up the "moderns heating up" thread with Nailbiter talk so....

Back from my LCS rounds, 10 regular copies in hand plus some Phantom variants. No way this book is still on the shelves by the weekend. Gonna read it in a bit

Gotham Central comics has EH! (Canadian) variants ltd. 1000 for sale. Cover by Mike Tooth. He was doing signings and sketches at the store today and they were doing a SS sub as well. I think theres a sales thread.

Anyway, I'm super excited to read this, but I'll have to wait till tomorrow. :(

Plot sounds really good.

Didn't see a thread for the hot new Image book of the week and we're filling up the "moderns heating up" thread with Nailbiter talk so....

Back from my LCS rounds, 10 regular copies in hand plus some Phantom variants. No way this book is still on the shelves by the weekend. Gonna read it in a bit

Straight Money.

Gangbusters here today.

Gotham Central comics has EH! (Canadian) variants ltd. 1000 for sale. Cover by Mike Tooth. He was doing signings and sketches at the store today and they were doing a SS sub as well. I think theres a sales thread.

Plot sounds really good.

Mike Rooth.

Plot sounds really good.

Mike Rooth.

lol, auto correct. Whenever I say the F word, I end up asking my gf if she wants to duck. That leads in a completely different direction.

So ya, Mike Rooth.

Straight Money.

Gangbusters here today.

The LCS where I buy the Phantom variants is sold out of the regular cover and down to a just a very small handful of Phantoms. Legs!

Straight Money.

Gangbusters here today.

The LCS where I buy the Phantom variants is sold out of the regular cover and down to a just a very small handful of Phantoms. Legs!

Well....

Most of the Speculatory masterminds....

Would advise that you buy key golden, silver & original art.

:)

Ha Haaaaa haa

Really?

I saw a guy today who picked it up..leafed through it...and then...PUT IT BACK ON THE SHELF!!!

:ohnoez:

its not for everyone, some folks aren't as down for creepy comics with mass murder and cannibalism.