• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nailbiter from Image

246 posts in this topic

Great first issue!

I LOVE living in Portland, Oregon. Where I can still pick up 10 copies of Nailbiter on a Saturday night, AND still leave 30 copies behind.

Minty fresh Southern Bastards still plentiful in PDX as well :headbang:

Regular cover > variants

IMHO

x53a2rw.png

I agree

I don't know, personally, I think the second cover in the top row and the first cover in the bottom row look much better. I'm not a fan of the regular cover. It was this thread and the positive comments that got me to flip through the book. Glad I did (thumbs u

Personally think the regular is Iconic.

It's my choice to hold longest

Phantom ( because the print run is scattered )

Eh & UK because of shipping

Best $ bets

Nice!

Phantom. Winning.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/05/11/speculator-corner-southern-bastards-nailbiter-dead-letters-and-the-woods/

I think its awesome this book is picking up steam so quickly. I read the Bleeding Cool article and I just find 1 thing a complete collector burner. Ghosted #9 going for $15 ???

Its a preview of Nailbiter while the Image Expo Preview What's Next is a $5 book ? All this book features is the first appearance of Rat Queens, Deadly Class, Velvet, Sex Criminals, Pretty Deadly, and Black Science. I don't know about you but I would much rather have those than Nailbiter and my guess is that since this book was only available at the Expo, it is probably fairly limited in production. We discussed this last year and I still don't understand the thinking behind it. Either a preview book is worth something, in which case the Expo book is the best I've seen to date, or they aren't, right ?

Ps : I have 2 runs of Ghosted and previews of Peter Panzerfaust, etc.