• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nailbiter from Image

246 posts in this topic

then you run into a shop or two that feels they are the ones entitled to make money of those comics....

I'm extremely disappointed that 1 of my 3. LCS is going out of business after 18 years. I'm super bummed out because although all of them are very different, I like all of the guys who own the LCS' around here. I think if it weren't for comic shops, there would only be digital and I wouldn't care for that at all. I'm going to miss talking to him. Too few people like talking about comics. :sorry:

Why the hostility? I'm not going to list a book on ebay to make a buck after fees. And Larry, now I see why a bunch of people don't like you, you call people names for no reason. A dink?? :screwy:

Larry has a history of hatred and racism

I know, I've seen it before, but never against me for saying I won't waste my time selling 2 copies of a book for double cover.....WOW, double cover! Two weeks from now it could be 3-4 times that then I'd take the time maybe. I just didn't enjoy this one that much.

Armchair Conan's at their finest.

Why the hostility? I'm not going to list a book on ebay to make a buck after fees. And Larry, now I see why a bunch of people don't like you, you call people names for no reason. A dink?? :screwy:

People say crazy things on the Internet, especially when they do it anonymously.

I'm glad you feel empowered "Hawkman" to add your own inflammatory words.

People say crazy things on the Internet, especially when they do it anonymously.

I'm glad you feel empowered "Hawkman" to add your own inflammatory words.

Wait, you mean Hawkman is not is real name? I feel so deceived...... lol