• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nailbiter from Image

246 posts in this topic

I saw a guy today who picked it up..leafed through it...and then...PUT IT BACK ON THE SHELF!!!

:ohnoez:

its not for everyone, some folks aren't as down for creepy comics with mass murder and cannibalism.

If it's near the level of Crossed then it's a nope nope nope. I can deal with survival horror but some of the extremes in Crossed are the scenes that are best left "off camera".

Yep, 100% agree. I didn't like Revenge or Crossed for the same reason although Crossed really goes over the edge and falls off the cliff with gratuitous stuff that most would appreciate if the scenes were omitted imo.

Yep, 100% agree. I didn't like Revenge or Crossed for the same reason although Crossed really goes over the edge and falls off the cliff with gratuitous stuff that most would appreciate if the scenes were omitted imo.

Same here.

I saw a guy today who picked it up..leafed through it...and then...PUT IT BACK ON THE SHELF!!!

its not for everyone, some folks aren't as down for creepy comics with mass murder and cannibalism.

If it's near the level of Crossed then it's a nope nope nope. I can deal with survival horror but some of the extremes in Crossed are the scenes that are best left "off camera".

Read it last night, well written and I like where it's going. Mostly setting the scene and backstory buildup, no extreme violence or gore.. yet

I see that EVERY day on EVERY title we stock.

It's called browsing...

lol

Damn, another one from Image. Is it me or is Image just producing the best material right now? TWD, Saga, East of West, The Manhattan Projects, Thief of Thieves, Chew, Southern Bastards..etc, etc.

I wasn't even going to order this because, to be honest, the regular cover just creeped me out. I stopped halfway through reading it to post; this is pretty damn good. Williamson has a really great style to his writing. The pace is very natural. I wasn't sure about the artwork either; but the previews didn't do it justice. I may be down for the run now. Surely, the 2nd issue. Now all I need is a Zdarsky variant.

MD

Damn, another one from Image. Is it me or is Image just producing the best material right now? TWD, Saga, East of West, The Manhattan Projects, Thief of Thieves, Chew, Southern Bastards..etc, etc.

It is not just you. (thumbs u

Guess me finding the cover awesome speaks to my taste. I can easily see this book developed into an ongoing TV series. One that may fill the void of the Dexter series. Stock up!

Welcome to the boards! :)