• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your choice 10k each...

121 posts in this topic

I notified the other party I will be keeping the Action 23 with me. The other party (Not Quadman) agrees that would be best under the circumstances. I apologize to the board for any procedural errors, misconceptions or ill will towards any party involved.

I'm lost. He sold it, then he didn't want to sell it? I was seconds away from an I'll take it, but was beat by seriously 20 seconds while I was trying to arrange to drive to pick it up cash. I would have hit the roof.

While I'd love Rick to get the book, according to the terms of the written word this book is owed to quadman78.

If the book is stated to be "oh hold" then in plain English that means that the book is unavailable to anybody else because it's being held for quadman78. Simple as that.

The seller was a little unclear with his terms and the buyer was willing to accept any terms that the seller offered but the seller didn't give him the opportunity to.

And quadman78 is as solid as they come. Even if he is Canadian. I'd trust him with a bag of cash if I had to.

Cliff notes

Randy via pm :takeit:

Ok cool will hold and we can figure out shipping

Rick :takeit:

Sorry Randy not yours, selling to Rick cause I dealt with him before.

Randy, thats not how it works.

Fine not selling

Yes, I commented in the link. I just read it. Not good. Now, I wouldn't mail a check or anything I couldn't contest later on. I would really want to have the book in hand before I paid for it. I was actually working with the wife for a day I could make the drive. I think I'm lucky I ducked a bullet by 20 seconds. I even told the OP I wanted to see it in hand and would pay cash. I've sold to Canada before. Big deal. Rule here are rules. You put it up, you sell it to the person who agrees to the terms.

Maybe this rant belongs somewhere else?

Quadman won the book...

HOS for the seller who backed out.