• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

Doctor Light is on the way.

THE FLASH Season 2, Episode 5 Description; "The Darkness And The Light"

nsiTMkj.jpg

DR. LIGHT COMES THROUGH THE BREACH — Barry (Grant Gustin) learns a new breacher, Dr. Light, has come through the portal and sets off to capture her. Jay (guest star Teddy Sears) tells Barry that Dr. Light was not a threat on Earth-2 and that Barry can reason with her. However,during a fight with The Flash, she blinds him and drops some shocking news about Zoom. Meanwhile, Barry and Patty (Shantel VanSanten) go out on a date. Steve Shill directed the episode written by Ben Sokolowski & Grainne Godfree.

Get your Crisis On Infinite Earths #4's now.

:baiting:

Thanks for the heads up. Grabbed two NM copies for about $10 each before they all get grabbed up.

*shakes head* Flavor of the week, dude. Do you have a stack of Atom Smashers and Bug-Eyed Bandits too?

Now the fact that it took a show appearance announcement for me to grab them is a bit head shake worthy.

Nope - but a strong female character who could be an ongoing villain/hero based on the comics and write up is worth a $20 investment to me.

Same here!

I have a large collection of female superhero/villain early appearances that I have no problem adding to. I just find them to be interesting since male representation has gone on for decades dominating the focus. It's always cool when a female character takes root in the hobby.

+1

If the character has a lot of fanfare, then the show will adapt. Who says they can't/won't give her multiple appearances or cast in the future as a regular. Happens all the time.

Looks like the WB Water Tower has been superherofied!

Warner Brothers is proud of its fall super hero programming this year! So proud, they've put them on their water tower!

The famous water tower at Warner Brothers Studios has been conquered by super heroes. Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, and Gotham have each claimed a side of the tower with massive billboards showing off each series.

ZfhXTDi.jpg

kT7JpDc.jpg

:whee:

I don't know if this has already been posted or if it is obvious, but does anyone else think that Earth 2 Wells is Zoom?

Finally got to see this week's episode, and now I know why you mentioned Earth 2 Wells. WHOA!

And Cisco is THE MAN!

:whee:

Wow! Interesting times ahead.

THE FLASH Cast Dishes On Wells' Return - NOT

On this week's all-new episode of The Flash, "Family of Rogues," fans were gifted with a multiverse treat: Earth-Two Harrison Wells -- yes, the real one -- came through the S.T.A.R. labs breach room and into our world.

ETonline caught up with stars Grant Gustin, Tom Cavanagh and the rest of your Central City favorites to find out everything you need to know about this new "arrogant" Wells and how he compares to Eobard Thawne's wannabe version in season one.

"He's less of a bad guy and more of a :censored: ," Gustin spilled of Wells' Earth-Two alter ego to a group of reporters on The Flash set Monday in Vancouver.

:o

Great to see Michael Ironside, but the story was weak.

If Capt. Cold was willing to kill dear ol' dad, he had many opportunities. Even if killing him at the end was a spur of the moment decision, he could have immobilized him any time he wanted- as long as the switch wasn't in his hands, what could he do?

At least Barry is finally figuring out how to use his abilities (the bullet).

Saw them filming the Christmas episode last night at Robson square.

Set looked awesome, and I got to see Flash, Trickster and Weather Wizard.

I was about 100 feet away, so I couldn't tell it was Mark Hamill at first, until I heard him do the cackle.

Took my picture with the CC Jitters Coffee Cart.

The Flash: Grodd's Return To Be King Kong-Like

As we previously reported, the mind-manipulating villain Gorilla Grodd will be returning to The Flash this season and today Executive Producer Andrew Kreisberg and Danielle Panabaker, who plays Caitlin Snow, teased his King Kong-like arrival.

"Caitlin plays Fay Wray to Grodd’s Kong," Kreisberg said at a Los Angeles press event. Wray played the damsel-in-distress that in 1933's King Kong. When the giant beast falls for her beauty, he scoops her up and takes her atop the Empire State Building, where he is gunned down by fighter planes.

:ohnoez: