• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

They are just killing it on bringing some of these characters to life... Gorilla Grodd, King Shark, Firestorm, hawkgirl... hawkman.

I feel like a kid in a candy store.

I'm assuming we just got our first look at Gorilla City also?

I don't know what next weeks episode is, but the one after that is the Arrow crossover, and the one after that is the Trickster episode IIRC. Then the show goes on hiatus?

I just started fairly recently, so I'm not to up on everything... but really blown away with the last few episodes and will likely go back to fill in S1 on Netflix. Gorilla City was awesome.. not even sure if that was the first appearance.. but --wow.

They are just killing it on bringing some of these characters to life... Gorilla Grodd, King Shark, Firestorm, hawkgirl... hawkman.

I feel like a kid in a candy store.

I'm assuming we just got our first look at Gorilla City also?

I don't know what next weeks episode is, but the one after that is the Arrow crossover, and the one after that is the Trickster episode IIRC. Then the show goes on hiatus?

They're on break next week, then the crossover, then winter break.

Interesting. Could there be another Flash plot twist again?

The Flash: Was Eobard Thawne Secretly Harrison Wells?

Wells, of course, came and immediately had friction with Jay Garrick, driving the currently-powerless superhero away. He was also discovered fairly early on as having a secret: his daughter Jesse had been kidnapped by Zoom, and he needed the help of Team Flash to defeat Zoom so that he could return home to save her.

But what if he still has more secrets?

First of all, giving up the ghost on the Jesse Quick secret was no surprise; they weren't going to kep a hostage daughter just hanging out there indefinitely. Especially one who we all quietly expect to become a big part of Team Flash at some point.

That said, what if it was always planned to give up that piece of information, so that Barry and the rest could say, "Welp, we figured that one out! What's next?"

There's a popular theory going around that Henry Allen of Earth-2 is in fact Zoom. And while I'm not 100% sure I buy it, it does give me a jumping-off point for a crazy theory I'vebeen kicking around:

What if it was never Earth-1's Harrison Wells/Eobard Thawne at all this season? What if the video in the season premiere was recorded by the Harrison Wells of Earth-2 and brought over before the season started?

:o

The last Flash Season One DVD set in the discount boxes ($9.96).

ovBqfMC.jpg

Add to this:

- The Watch ($1.96) - A fantastically funny movie that is underrated

- Batman vs Robin ($3.96)

- World War Z Blu-Ray/DVD ($3.96)

:whee::whee::whee:

I'll let you know tonight when I give it a quick scan.

I was not surprised there was only one set left by the time I got there. I ran into a fellow while I was digging out any comic book discs that noticed. He shared he was a huge comic book fan, and had been there all morning taking advantage of the sale. Turns out him and a friend were grabbing multiple copies of any solid movie or TV productions so they could resell them later on Ebay.

He was bummed he missed that one Flash set I found buried behind a bunch of 'Barney & Friends' DVD's.

lol

Holy cow that was a great great show last night! (thumbs u

DC is kicking arse and taking names on TV! ;)

Dripping with superhero action! :eek:

Loved the bits of humor as well. lol

They're wrapping tonight on Arrow.

Can't wait! :eek: