• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Amazing Spider-man #121

14 posts in this topic

tough call on this one. That hanging piece and bottom corner crunch really hits this book. there is also something between the word balloons, just to the left of Osborne's head. maybe a hole or some crud on the book.

no better that 7.0 tops for me.

tough call on this one. That hanging piece and bottom corner crunch really hits this book. there is also something between the word balloons, just to the left of Osborne's head. maybe a hole or some crud on the book.

no better that 7.0 tops for me.

(thumbs u

Hmm, aren't those rips and corner chip production-related? I think this book looks like at least an 8.0. 2c

The bottom tiny rips are made from the machine that grabs the paper,the corner chip is not production related.

Thanks for the input guys! I was thinking around VF myself.

I wasn't sure if the corner chip was related to the production rips at the bottom.

The mark above Norman Osborne's head seems to be a bit of crud, which might be able to be removed, but I'm guessing would still leave a mark.

Thanks again (thumbs u

Grabber pulls from "hell"!

What is going on just below the "R" in the Spider-Man logo? Is that dirt or another tear?

If CGC attributes all of the bottom edge defects on the front and back covers, including the edge tear (and that is dirt under the "R") I would say:

9.2 IMHO!

I just checked the other boardies' grades and although they are much lower my opinion doesn't change.

There is very little else wrong with this book that I could see and it may be some ugly grabber tears but since they are production related I would bet a dollar to a donut that you get at least 9.2!

hangin.gif

Please let us know the results should you decide to submit this copy to CGC! I would be very curious!