• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you had to choose only three, what would they be?

71 posts in this topic

Walking Dead

Chew

Invincible

Is Chew honestly still good? I read the first 25 or so issues and just lost interest. It was good, but not good enough anymore…

The story is not exciting as it was earlier on in the series, but I still enjoy it. The same thing could be said about the Walking Dead in my opinion. Chew is only supposed to be about 60 issues (I think), so I want to see how they wrap everything up.

Let's see if I can't solve the issue I was having with direct linking the image. Here is updated through 38 responses.

04ece6Y.png

Wow, awesome! Thanks for taking the time to sort through everything and work up a chart. Anyone surprised by the tally so far? The first two don't surprise me but Manifest Destiny coming in third is a little surprising. I've only read one issue so far and it was good but I wasn't expecting it to be this high. I was expecting EOW in that spot.

Let's see if I can't solve the issue I was having with direct linking the image. Here is updated through 38 responses.

04ece6Y.png

Wow, awesome! Thanks for taking the time to sort through everything and work up a chart. Anyone surprised by the tally so far? The first two don't surprise me but Manifest Destiny coming in third is a little surprising. I've only read one issue so far and it was good but I wasn't expecting it to be this high. I was expecting EOW in that spot.

Yes, I was expecting the same thing on this site. I knew that we were outside the mainstream but based on the results, we are further out than I expected. Batman being tied with the Sixth Gun was my first clue. lol

I'll weigh in.

Daredevil

Batman

I want to say Nailbiter, but it's too early. I'll say Ghosted.

Nailbiter is another good new one as someone also mentioned Southern Bastards. Personally, NB is higher on my list but didn't quite make the cut because it's still in its infancy. I wouldn't be surprised to see that one on a lot more Top 3's a couple more issues in.