• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
55 55

8,675 posts in this topic

paugirag0 

Paul Giragosian Jr. 

Customer won an auction, never responded to my email inquires regarding his late (5 days) payment. Had to open non-paying bidder case, and he still never paid. Never a word. Got my seller fee back from eBay and now the case is closed. 

I will block this user: anthony7000 

He already retracted 3 bids on one of my items. When I receive a new legit bid on this comic, he will put in $5 bid increments until he find out the max bid of the previous bidder, and then he cancel the bid. He did it three times, first time yesterday and two times today.

On 10/31/2018 at 12:27 PM, Pontoon said:

I bought a book from him as well. Packaged the same way, except it was a folded FedEx box sealed with duct tape, with a  Priority Mail Express envelope inside and the book bouncing around loose in the envelope, no bag or board. Luckily, it was a low grade book to begin with that wasn’t too expensive.

That said, I only bought one book as a sample because it seemed obvious from the listings he didn’t know what we was doing. This looked like the first time he sold funnybooks. I didn’t want to get in too deep.

Shipping was also outrageous at $10 for a single raw book, took at least a week before he even shipped it and never sent the tracking number either.

I've wondered about this seller. At first it seemed like he didn't know what he was doing and people potentially received good deals on books. But he continues to use "odd" sales practices and a few sold books have popped back up for sale again. Maybe he is just playing dumb?

Make of this what you will... 

nuke250(13221) 100.0%

Yes, he has 100% with 13,221.  This is more like a buyer beware or realize what you are getting type of thing.

I ordered 8 GI Joe figures.   Out of those 8

• He does not use eBay shipping so tracking is only available in case your package goes missing 
  • Items were sent in NON-sealable sandwich bags so everything was floating around in the baseball card box
  • Baseball card has slits on the ends... so maybe that's where Destro's gun was lost. oh well. 
  • Speaking of figures, one came with a broken rifle even though the rifle was said to be fine.
  • One figure came with a fragile piece broken off in transit but came with extra accessories that I did not order but I think was part of another person's order 
  • Another figure was missing his accessories. 
  • Another figure advertised as having tight limbs had the knees of a 94 year old 'wrassler' - they were loose. 
  • eBay told me to keep one of the four I was to return, I sent that back with the other three.  I am not keeping a figure that I did not pay for. 

Upon talking about eBay sellers in a GI Joe Facebook group I recently joined... others have had similar experiences.  Nuke was NOT rude to me.  I want to make that clear. Perhaps he treated me well because I was returning the Airtight figure even though eBay was going to let me keep it. 

However... his packing is a EXTREMELY poor.  His quality control is bad.  8 figures ordered.  4 went back. 

He currently has 766 items listed on eBay so I am providing a buyer beware notice.  While I would NOT block him if any of you plan on buying, GI Joes, Star Wars, Marvel figures, Transformers or anything like that, ASK more questions and make sure he understands how you want the items shipped if you are buying anything off of him.  At the minimum, as was discussed in the GI Joe group, sealed bags, proper packing, and sealed boxes. 

I posted this in the other eBay thread but thought I'd share. I did notify eBay about his comments but never heard back from them :tonofbricks:

On 10/31/2018 at 8:11 AM, jsilverjanet said:

Sold a comic that I started listing on Oct 18th ended on Sunday 28th. Buyer hasn’t paid and I receive this message this morning (see below and my replies)

7CCCAAA3-A9E5-4E2A-91EF-8528DE9EC837.png

0A23A46C-8D0E-4C28-B12E-4805C68D6DDB.png

6FD441D2-BFEB-4E86-849C-AFF4E6A8F3D8.png

A47AE495-2506-405A-958F-C1B6EB962A09.png

F0FDE2B7-C368-4302-933D-5B902837332C.png

F5F2C759-5A06-45BF-BE42-0C94244A55AB.png

12F471E9-3593-4E84-B2A1-9DCF0D8EEA96.png

59D94C84-0E34-4391-BEB1-9DA9ECA8ABBB.png

2 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

I posted this in the other eBay thread but thought I'd share. I did notify eBay about his comments but never heard back from them :tonofbricks:

tell him um I have a child too and now I dont have the $200 I was counting on thx to you.  Why is your 'financial situation' more important than mine?

and 

YOU put ME in a financial situation I did not put YOU in a financial situation.  One of us needs to grow up, thats for sure!

If your finances are so tight $200 puts you in a bind you should not be buying comics!

Edited by kav

6 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

Just checked his feedback left for others, seems he's really into negative feedback, despite having a 100% score himself....

6 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Just checked his feedback left for others, seems he's really into negative feedback, despite having a 100% score himself....

Thank for you reminding me of that. Yes his feedback for others is horrible

Further proof that you can be a deadbeat at any feedback level.  Calling me "sir" doesn't mean I won't block your az.

New message from: minime0424 (510Purple Star)

Hi. Sir I wanted to apologize for the mistake on bidding on this item. My buyer said he need the Wolverine issue 155, and not issue 154. He said he already have this issue. Sir due to mstake on bidding on this item, please cancel this transaction. Again I sincerely apologize for my mistake. Hoping for your understanding. Im looking forward to bid on your future items on ebay.

On 11/8/2018 at 6:18 PM, jsilverjanet said:

If he was "putting his daughter ahead of a damn comic" he wouldn't have bid on it in the first place. If you're so close to the edge, why are you bidding on comics on eBay?

I suspect this loser has no children, but using them as human shields makes you the lowest form of scumbag.

If he pays, I would refund his money. It's the only option you have to not have to deal with further games.

On 11/8/2018 at 8:23 PM, kav said:

and 

YOU put ME in a financial situation I did not put YOU in a financial situation.  One of us needs to grow up, thats for sure!

If your finances are so tight $200 puts you in a bind you should not be buying comics!

I've told something similar to buyers who've asked to back out due to "financial situations". I had a guy back out on a $35 book and complained about how money was tight.

I always let them back out, but I make sure to block them.

Edited by Logan510

1 minute ago, Logan510 said:

I've told something similar to buyers who've asked to back out due to "financial situations". I had a guy back out on a $35 book and complained about how money was tight.

I always let them back out, but I make sure to block them.

financial situation

sudden illness/hospitalization

relative with sudden illness/hospitalization

kid/cat/power surge bid accidentally

paypal issues

1 minute ago, kav said:

financial situation

sudden illness/hospitalization

relative with sudden illness/hospitalization

kid/cat/power surge bid accidentally

paypal issues

Dog got stolen