• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,599 posts in this topic

Here are two more to be blocked:

stup45 - zero feedback - purchased a CGC 30 Days of Night SS book - two weeks later; zero communication and of course no payment.

nvmbr26 - won a CGC book in an auction last night.  Shipping was listed as flat rate $12.98.  Sends me a message that shipping is too expensive, wants it reduced.  Informed the buyer that I am not making any money on the shipping and he asks to cancel the order.

Pretty obvious shill bidding: malcz-2014

Has another account used to drive bids higher, check item 302915352965,  the high bidder with 601 feedback routinely bids up items.  If by chance the 601 feedback account wins, the item is relisted a couple weeks later.  If you check the "sold" listings for this seller see item 302864486139, won by bidder "601", then relisted and sold again one month later.  Has some nice books, but don't expect an honest seller.

When you ship complete GI Joes by shipping them with their weapons in NON ziploc plastic sandwich baggies loose in a baseball card box (they have the open slits at the end), sellers should not be surprised that things open up in transit and things like a little gun just under a half inch goes missing.  

:facepalm:

44 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

When you ship complete GI Joes by shipping them with their weapons in NON ziploc plastic sandwich baggies loose in a baseball card box (they have the open slits at the end), sellers should not be surprised that things open up in transit and things like a little gun just under a half inch goes missing.  

:facepalm:

Guess that $0.005 bag would’ve excessively eaten into homeboy’s profit margin...

eBay - check your common sense at the door.

1 minute ago, mattn792 said:

Guess that $0.005 bag would’ve excessively eaten into homeboy’s profit margin...

eBay - check your common sense at the door.

We will see... this morning I spent $135 + shipping with another seller on 8 more figures as I try to rebuild my collection. 

I am hoping he ships the order in something better than an envelope or a box with cutouts. 

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 11:48 AM, lonetree said:

Here are two more to be blocked:

stup45 - zero feedback - purchased a CGC 30 Days of Night SS book - two weeks later; zero communication and of course no payment.

nvmbr26 - won a CGC book in an auction last night.  Shipping was listed as flat rate $12.98.  Sends me a message that shipping is too expensive, wants it reduced.  Informed the buyer that I am not making any money on the shipping and he asks to cancel the order.

Wow that's balls to ask you to lower your shipping after they already bought the book.

2 minutes ago, Iceman399 said:

aircat1976 

Made offers on a few of my items, I accepted some countered on others.  When he got the counters he immediately said if I didn't accept all of his offers to just cancel his entire order.  Waste of time buyer.

call ebay and report him for seller interference and extortion or something!!!!

8 minutes ago, 427Impaler said:

eBay user: h_h4823

Thrill bid on my Captain America 100, won in the last few seconds.  Immediately paid, then messaged to cancel, "something came up".  I could have dragged out the procedure but really who needs the stress, cancelled and blocked.

something else is gonna come up-having trouble buying comics after being blocked by the most prolific sellers on ebay!!

Please block this eBay buyer: markanddebc

I got the email from them. Their message said, "Would you accept 10.00 for the lot and ship priority legal envelope?"

I have 13 books included Sgt. Fury #3 and #6. Both #3 and #6 are worth $75. I am sure it can be sold about $70-80. No way I will give them a big discount.

Please block them for being too cheap.

6 minutes ago, JollyComics said:

I got the email from them. Their message said, "Would you accept 10.00 for the lot and ship priority legal envelope?"

I have 13 books included Sgt. Fury #3 and #6. Both #3 and #6 are worth $75. I am sure it can be sold about $70-80. No way I will give them a big discount.

I don't know if this is really "blocked list" worthy---it's an interesting story for sure...and I'll bet a frustrating one where someone ultra-low-balled you, but mass-blocking them seems like overkill on the crime.  

8 minutes ago, JollyComics said:

Did they do a BIN or did they win an auction and asked you to lower the price?

Recommended block: kash45 

Bought a Mister Mystery 16 from him.  Book arrived in the packaging pictured.  No surprise the book was damaged upon opening with completely detached cover, could have actually been worse based on the "packaging".  After some discussion we agreed upon a return, so I filed the notice with eBay and packaged the book properly and sent it back.  I followed the tracking, and when the book had sat at his local post office for 3 days waiting for pick up I contacted eBay and opened a case.  The case was immediately settled in my favor and refund being processed, but that was when the fun really began.  Upon picking up the book this guy started messaging me about how the book was well packed and could not have been damaged, started blaming me for damaging the book, stating that I had requested GSP (I hate GSP), said he never authorized the return, said I never requested a return, and on and on.

I didn't tell him the case was already settled and I was getting refunded, I just wanted to see how malicious/crazy this person really was.  I sent over screen shots of messages showing he accepted the return, screenshots of the eBay case showing he approved a return, etc.  So at this point he has been paid for the book and has had it returned to him, he has no plans to refund my money so looks like eBay will be on the hook.  

Sadly it looks like the GSP protects buyers like this. 

IMG_1526.jpeg

IMG_1528.jpeg

I bought a book from him as well. Packaged the same way, except it was a folded FedEx box sealed with duct tape, with a  Priority Mail Express envelope inside and the book bouncing around loose in the envelope, no bag or board. Luckily, it was a low grade book to begin with that wasn’t too expensive.

That said, I only bought one book as a sample because it seemed obvious from the listings he didn’t know what we was doing. This looked like the first time he sold funnybooks. I didn’t want to get in too deep.

Shipping was also outrageous at $10 for a single raw book, took at least a week before he even shipped it and never sent the tracking number either.