• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,319 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Raze said:

Cover split and detached as per my usual low grade books!

Ive been wanting this for awhile but it gets getting more expensive every time one comes up, so this was the best I could do.

And I liked the stories!!

Scan 2020-6-20 00.21.21.jpg

Classic book Raze. Woody dinosaur cover and a Frazetta story to boot. A winner all around!

10 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Haven’t gotton any EC horror for a while. So, getting two on the same day is a rare treat. 

Was disapointed to find the Crypt to be a married copy. Worked it out with the seller for a partial refund that was VERY generous. Contains the classic story “Taint the Meat it’s the Humanity” by Davis. The last panel is epic EC greatness.

Love this Vault cover! Drawn so well by Johnny Craig and colored so dramatically by Marie Severin. Cool ‘53 Caddy coming through the cemetery gates. So creepy! 

CC2DC33B-44FE-44D5-9B45-767E5D1A5789.jpeg

65E17048-8607-4111-B2B3-21F9B446EBE4.jpeg

I just read your thread about this. Im glad it worked out!

And Yes the WS 21 was a win win!!!

13 hours ago, Raze said:

Cover split and detached as per my usual low grade books!

Ive been wanting this for awhile but it gets getting more expensive every time one comes up, so this was the best I could do.

And I liked the stories!!

Scan 2020-6-20 00.21.21.jpg

Nice one!  That's one of three EC's I lost when I sold most of mine to make the rent about 15 years ago but that I haven't replaced yet.  I really need to replace it sooner rather than later.

1 hour ago, OtherEric said:

Nice one!  That's one of three EC's I lost when I sold most of mine to make the rent about 15 years ago but that I haven't replaced yet.  I really need to replace it sooner rather than later.

Yes you do so replace it already lol ( said in a jokingly fun way and is not meant to be mean :foryou:)

1 hour ago, Raze said:

Yes you do so replace it already lol ( said in a jokingly fun way and is not meant to be mean :foryou:)

It's very high on the list, trust me!  One thing I find really interesting about the cover is that, while it's by Wood, it looks to me like Wood was deliberately trying to do a Williamson/Frazetta style on the cover, since it's for their story.  Just glancing at it, and remembering the story it goes to, I always think it's by Williamson or Frazetta, not by Wood.