• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,319 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, gojira said:

It has been awhile since I posted any of my purchases on the boards. Just purchased those today, not as high grade as I would have liked but I couldn't pass them since both have covers that I like a lot.

32066434903_034259a1cf_b.jpg32066433273_fafd85e9b1_b.jpg

Congrats :golfclap: I just picked up a VoH 33 reader, great book and I've always loved that two-fisted cover. Nice scores!

14 minutes ago, Chadwick said:

Congrats :golfclap: I just picked up a VoH 33 reader, great book and I've always loved that two-fisted cover. Nice scores!

Thank you Chad. I really like those books as well. The Two-Fisted is the "D" copy. It's not great and a little smelly, but it will do until I find a nicer copy.

3 minutes ago, gojira said:

Thank you Chad. I really like those books as well. The Two-Fisted is the "D" copy. It's not great and a little smelly, but it will do until I find a nicer copy.

Oh, it's a Crippen? I like them a little smelly, let me know when you upgrade. ;)

2 hours ago, gojira said:

It has been awhile since I posted any of my purchases on the boards. Just purchased those today, not as high grade as I would have liked but I couldn't pass them since both have covers that I like a lot.

32066434903_034259a1cf_b.jpg32066433273_fafd85e9b1_b.jpg

Very pretty "low graders"  That TFT #30 is a masterpiece!

23 hours ago, gojira said:

(thumbsu

My latest from Jimbo! Kind of a cool concept, they tried mixing a pulp book with comic illustrations. The cover is what really got me though, it has 2 of things I love most on a comic book cover, and a Swamp Monster too ;)

yyDA1mF.jpg