• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery boxes! LIKELY LAST ROUND - CLOSED THANK YOU!

292 posts in this topic

So these seem to be taking off again so I thought I would give them a shot again. I've done mystery boxes on two prior occasions and I never got any complaints back from anyone regarding what they received so please take that in to consideration, and feel free to check my feedback as well (link at the bottom).

This time I think we will do a total of 10 priority boxes with a guaranteed 9.8 slab in each and a combination of raw books, and trades (both hardback and soft cover). Asking price for each box is $40 plus shipping and value of each box will be no less than double that, and two "packed" boxes closer to 4 times that. International guys and gals if you want to play, I don't mind but check with me for a shipping quote please. :thumbsup:

1. Neopacket

2. Jgallo

3. GCstomp

4. LoneTree

5. 1Cool

6. Jazzno

7. LoneTree

8. Neopacket

9. Zoso20

10. DougC

Well pics this morning didn't happen. I worked 14 hours yesterday which is a bit unusual and was doing good to make it to work on time this morning. Everything seems to be caught back up so if you guys are waiting to see pictures I'll unpack a couple of the boxes to give an idea tonight. If you just want an idea of what is in the boxes I would say mostly moderns with a splash of copper and as stated previously all the slabs are 9.8. MOST of the slabs are issues #1 but not all of them. I don't want to make it too obvious what's in them.... Trades are about 50/50 Marvel/DC with 1 Image. Raws are hot books and first appearances and movie fodder :lol:

You got it and with that we are done! :applause: I will be in contact with everyone this evening to work out payment details. As soon as payment is received your box will be in the mail within 24 hours. :thumbsup: I truly hope everyone enjoys the books they get! Some are from my original collection and others were books I have been waiting to get graded!

Ok guys I believe I have reached out to each of you regarding your addresses so we can get these out to you. I would like to try and get these all in the mail Friday/Saturday so let me know when you can!

Oh, and I found the pictures I had taken of most of the stuff! I typically take pictures with my Nikon but for some reason decided my cell phone camera was enough this time so they are cell phone pics. Do you guys want to keep the mystery or want at least some idea of what you are getting? Me personally I think you should wait and then update the thread with pics of what you get....