• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - Incredible Hulk #181

14 posts in this topic

The killer on this book is the light crease starting at the bottom spine corner and angled up through the Wendigo, in the front of the Hulks hand, and the Hulks purple pants. It's light, but it is there. Maybe a 4.5 on a good day, but that long crease is substantial.

The crease near the spine is fairly big.. And the crease in the bottom right corner. Bunch of color breaking spine ticks and a crease above hulks purple pants on the right.

I'd give it a 4.0. Possible 4.5.

I agree with Dr. X – the cumulative creasing defects bring it down to no higher than a 4.0/4.5.

With a single crease under 2" or so a book could still get in the F/F+ range, but here we have too many creases, and pretty long…

I’m sorry. The only solution is to give it to me for free, as I do not own one… lol

It's all a "no worries" situation, peeps. While I'm really sad that I can't keep it (I can't collect anything right now), I've already turned a profit on that collection I purchased with half the raw books still left to auction and all the key stuff that Joey has the frosting on my profit cake.

:)

I appreciate everyone's input and thoughts.

Peace,

Chip