• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Star Wars #2

8 posts in this topic

Thank you timern!!!!

Hope you are recovering well, glad to see you active.

I was very disappointed when i flipped it over, it was the first time I took it out of the bag since I got it over 25 years ago.

#3 seems a bit better, but some crinkling and small stain on back, will post later.

Thank you timern!!!!

Hope you are recovering well, glad to see you active.

I was very disappointed when i flipped it over, it was the first time I took it out of the bag since I got it over 25 years ago.

#3 seems a bit better, but some crinkling and small stain on back, will post later.

Thanks, the recovery is actually not started yet. But the meds I'm on seem to have quelled the pain that I had been in. I still have not regained the use of my left hand, other than the index finger and thumb (no strength in the hand whatsoever) but once the surgery is completed I should be well on my way back to normal! :wishluck:

I know what you mean about taking something out of the bag 25 years later and discovering that it's not what you thought it was when you originally put it away! :cry: Time to upgrade!