• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Hero For Hire #1

12 posts in this topic

8.0 IMHO! Your scans are a little cropped and a little on the small side to give you a more accurate grade. But from what I can see I think you've got a pretty nice copy on your hands!

Good luck with the submission and if you do go through with it please keep us posted as to the outcome! :wishluck:

8.0 IMHO! Your scans are a little cropped and a little on the small side to give you a more accurate grade. But from what I can see I think you've got a pretty nice copy on your hands!

Good luck with the submission and if you do go through with it please keep us posted as to the outcome! :wishluck:

On a review I noticed what appears to be a slight CB crease on the TRHC of the front cover. If that is the case then I'm thinking the rest of the guys who have graded you are correct. More likely 7.5 and not the 8.0 I was thinking!

I missed that top right corner. lol

I got suspicious of the corner after reviewing the colour variation that was apparent on the corresponding corner on the back cover. When you look at the computer screen from a slightly different angle the slight CB crease on the front cover becomes visible!

Easy to miss when the scans are smaller!smiley-chores028.gif

Hey everyone!

I have a Hero For Hire #1 that I am thinking of getting graded. Below are a couple of scans of the cover and back - Just curious what you think it might grade. Thanks for looking!

13922691293_2bb6e44e6c_b.jpg

13922690163_9c32fb7acf_b.jpg

thanks!

Nice looking copy! (thumbs u Grats on the grade! :applause: