• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

. Avengers 4 Guess the CGC grade (Blue Label no notes)

37 posts in this topic

Sorry guys! CGC GRADED IT 2.5!!! I just purchased it for $300!! Homerun in my book. thanks for the grades!!

Looks good to me. Seems I might need to loosen up just a little n the lower grade

Sorry guys! CGC GRADED IT 2.5!!! I just purchased it for $300!! Homerun in my book. thanks for the grades!!

Looks good to me. Seems I might need to loosen up just a little n the lower grade

I missed the chunk out of the front cover just to the left of the logo! When the room gets really bright I notice that I sometimes miss these defects that should be staring me in the face otherwise!

I think the 2.5 is legitimate! Congratulations on the purchase! :applause:

I missed the chunk out of the front cover just to the left of the logo! When the room gets really bright I notice that I sometimes miss these defects that should be staring me in the face otherwise!

I think the 2.5 is legitimate! Congratulations on the purchase! :applause:

Yeah I missed my first look too. I been looking at books for 20 seconds or less. Leave then back look again then make final decesion. I Seem to over think things a lot of look at a book to long.

Is there a thread about the process by which folks go about grading? I'm curious.

That's a really good point. Maybe we should start one? hm

:baiting: I was kinda wondering too about that. Maybe kinda create a point system too. For the ones that are n the Pgm section all the time. But this only work on books that actually get graded. Not ones that uses the Pgm section for sales thread. Or not I mean we all kinda know who grades decently in this area.

Is there a thread about the process by which folks go about grading? I'm curious.

:baiting: I was kinda wondering too about that. Maybe kinda create a point system too. For the ones that are n the Pgm section all the time. But this only work on books that actually get graded. Not ones that uses the Pgm section for sales thread. Or not I mean we all kinda know who grades decently in this area.

And then next we could start our own grading company!? :facepalm: jk!

But seriously I think that is an excellent idea. And I will start working on something over the weekend and PM you with my ideas. Maybe you could do the same? And maybe we should start a thread for the entire process? Do you think it could get stickied in the PGM forum?

But seriously I think that is an excellent idea. And I will start working on something over the weekend and PM you with my ideas. Maybe you could do the same? And maybe we should start a thread for the entire process? Do you think it could get stickied in the PGM forum?

Yeah I think it could get sticked if not just bump it up. I know a few guys pm me from time to time and ask questions might as well provide some info that all can read. Don't get me wrong anyone can help out with this too. I'm not the best grader by far learning from my elders still a noob here. But yeah I will pm yeah later this weekend

Yeah I think it could get sticked if not just bump it up. I know a few guys pm me from time to time and ask questions might as well provide some info that all can read. Don't get me wrong anyone can help out with this too. I'm not the best grader by far learning from my elders still a noob here. But yeah I will pm yeah later this weekend

I will PM you. And I don't think of you as a noob but a worthy PGM grader and I know many others here look up to you and appreciate your input and opinions, as do I.

I will PM you. And I don't think of you as a noob but a worthy PGM grader and I know many others here look up to you and appreciate your input and opinions, as do I.

(thumbs u looking forward to pm

(thumbs u looking forward to pm

Me too. I'm a relative noob, but working hard to calibrate my ratings to the CGC pros.