• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #137 CGC 8.5 (OW)...GONE & CLOSED.

18 posts in this topic

Although I don't have a picture of this book, it won't really matter. The book will move. And quickly, I presume. :think:

1) First :takeit: in the thread gets it.

2) No Hall of Shame nor Probation List folks, please.

3) Shipping: U.S. only. Securely packed Priority Mail Box w/ Delivery Confirmation. Note: I likely won't be able to mail this out until next week.

Thank you for looking. :smile:

Okay, since it's the middle of the week, the middle of the day (at least here in the U.S.), I thought I'd offer up something somewhat unusual.

Since joining these Boards nearly 7 years ago, I've reaped the benefits of this place in times of want, and in times of plenty. Very recently, the insanity of NOT having pictures in multiple sales threads has translated into some very surprising success for me--in a season where I can sure use it.

Some time ago, a Boardie, when I bought a slab or two from him, included a freebie slab--totally out of the blue. It was this sweet ASM #137 CGC 8.5 (OW). So, here's the deal...

Anyone from the U.S. that is new to these Boards THIS year, uh, that would 2014, can claim this slab for...:news: FREE. Shipping on me. (Out of U.S. folks, please accept my apology. :foryou: I'll hopefully, before too long, redeem myself from this crass, ethnocentric offer.)

:popcorn:

Oh.. can i claim it ;)

:winnah:

Heh, you're awesome.. but you didn't mention this issue when I bought all those raws off you last week ;)

Offer retracted. :sumo: Plus, you didn't actually use the :takeit: as per the terms.

Just kidding. Well, all I can say is that my mind works in unpredictable ways sometimes.

Okay, since it's the middle of the week, the middle of the day (at least here in the U.S.), I thought I'd offer up something somewhat unusual.

Since joining these Boards nearly 7 years ago, I've reaped the benefits of this place in times of want, and in times of plenty. Very recently, the insanity of NOT having pictures in multiple sales threads has translated into some very surprising success for me--in a season where I can sure use it.

Some time ago, a Boardie, when I bought a slab or two from him, included a freebie slab--totally out of the blue. It was this sweet ASM #137 CGC 8.5 (OW). So, here's the deal...

Anyone from the U.S. that is new to these Boards THIS year, uh, that would 2014, can claim this slab for...:news: FREE. Shipping on me. (Out of U.S. folks, please accept my apology. :foryou: I'll hopefully, before too long, redeem myself from this crass, ethnocentric offer.)

Awesome thing to do! :applause:

Way to be Scott!