• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC book shipped Media Mail for $3.17

121 posts in this topic

Sometimes when people feel cornered they can say dumb things to try to get the heat off them. That in my book doesn't make them a 'bad person'. I think Solar Cadet is like that kid in school everyone picks on to make themselves feel better.

You probably need to visit the PL thread before White Knighting on SC. He is not the guy everyone picks on. He pretty much flaunts the fact he screwed people over and he doesn't care.

Well if that's the case then that is terrible. Is there a HOS or something documenting his activities? I'm just going on the posts I've read of his and the fact that whenever someone wants to lambast him they post they thing about his father. Post the good stuff, if you got it I'm thinking.

Sometimes when people feel cornered they can say dumb things to try to get the heat off them. That in my book doesn't make them a 'bad person'. I think Solar Cadet is like that kid in school everyone picks on to make themselves feel better.

For a guy who has almost 8000 posts, you really don't know anything.

Seriously, do a little research before opening your virtual pie-hole.

I know all about Solar Cadet and have read the threads. I just don't see anything worth burning him to the ground for especially in recent memory. Your hyper aggressive comment however says a lot about your current state.

:eyeroll:

You probably need to visit the PL thread before White Knighting on SC. He is not the guy everyone picks on. He pretty much flaunts the fact he screwed people over and he doesn't care.

Well if that's the case then that is terrible. Is there a HOS or something documenting his activities? I'm just going on the posts I've read of his and the fact that whenever someone wants to lambast him they post they thing about his father. Post the good stuff, if you got it I'm thinking.

Wow.

He joined after I did so this event wasn't "before my time." How did I miss this?

I don't usually join up with the pitchfork and torch wielding villagers... however let me get this straight:

Solarcadet1 lied / misdirected / misled / purposely omitted truth creating a lack of clarity / concerning his father having cancer?

Low class if true. Sorry...

No reason for that.

For a guy who has almost 8000 posts, you really don't know anything.

Seriously, do a little research before opening your virtual pie-hole.

Again, +1,000,000,000

-slym

He joined after I did so this event wasn't "before my time." How did I miss this?

I don't usually join up with the pitchfork and torch wielding villagers... however let me get this straight:

Solarcadet1 lied / misdirected / misled / purposely omitted truth creating a lack of clarity / concerning his father having cancer?

No reason for that.

Right but if that's the worst thing he's done-and people keep saying he 'cheated' etc but no one ever offers an actual example of it - then I can forgive him and actually feel sorry for him for saying it.

No reason for that.

Partially to make someone feel bad, and partially to get out of being slow/late with shipping an item.

-slym

No reason for that.

Right but if that's the worst thing he's done-and people keep saying he 'cheated' etc but no one ever offers an actual example of it - then I can forgive him and actually feel sorry for him for saying it.

HERE is one instance where he cheated someone. (thumbs u

Another time was when he said his father recently died to build sympathy to allow him to back out of a deal. On a later date he mentions his father being sick. When someone brings up his father's supposed death he laughs it off that he was lying joking.

Then Hado shows what a great guy he is by trying to build public sympathy for solarcadet despite not being a popular position and solarcadet repays him by all over the community again. Kav - this guy is NOT a victim. meh

No reason for that.

they say i cheated someone who is it?

no they can only makes memes lol

No reason for that.

they say i cheated someone who is it?

no they can only makes memes lol

Look one post above yours :makepoint:

Well technically he never 'cheated' anyone-no one was out any money, he just refused to sell an item. Not the greatest action sure but the amount of vitriol he receives is, in my opinion, way overboard.

Well technically he never 'cheated' anyone-no one was out any money, he just refused to sell an item. Not the greatest action sure but the amount of vitriol he receives is, in my opinion, way overboard.

Kav - he's on the HOS for the krap he's done and he constantly says he doesn't care. Do you really want to publicly side with an HOS member here?

No one is asking you to jump on the bandwagon and beat him up, but you may find yourself in a tough position should you want to continue defending him.