• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

24 posts in this topic

Ok....This is not an easy one to let go because it is such a nice copy but I am going for my grail so this book has to go as I cannot keep both at the moment. Hopefully this is quick and painless lol

Usual :rulez: apply.

No HOSers or Probies

Shipping is USPS Express with insurance to the US, lower 48 only (I ship fast and extremely well packed).

Payment must be via Paypal (due within 48 hours) unless otherwise discussed.

PM offers are welcome but the first unconditional :takeit: posted in the thread trumps all.

Tales of Suspense 39 CGC 5.5 SOLD

Jimmm!!! The ol' beauty. What a stunner. GLWYS. Someone's going to fly higher than Stark tower when they get this. It might be me :baiting:

I do like that AF15 you have :baiting:

Not yet sir. I know you would take the web slinger quick, but he's staying within my bosom lol for a bit loooonnggeeerrrr.

Jimmm!!! The ol' beauty. What a stunner. GLWYS. Someone's going to fly higher than Stark tower when they get this. It might be me :baiting:

Not yet sir. I know you would take the web slinger quick, but he's staying within my bosom lol for a bit loooonnggeeerrrr.

Butttttt Jarvis already has the coordinates and Tony is bringing cash :foryou:

Butttttt Jarvis already has the coordinates and Tony is bringing cash :foryou:

Ahhh, throwing ol' Jarvis into the mix. Smart man.

Afternoon :bump:

Lots of offers on this, but nothing done yet. I may be willing to take on $400-$500 in trade if that helps anyone. Something along the lines of an X-men 4 or early Spidey books.

Sunday bump. I will probably get this over to eBay tonight or tomorrow. I can be flexible with payment method if need be. I can do 3% less if the payment method isn't taking the 3% that paypal would take. (thumbs u

Yes, it looks really nice for a 5.5. And it is still a big purchase, which is considerably above OS2013 (please don't lecture me about the value of OS2013 in case of such comics :-))

It might sell though at eBay. On Comiclink an offer was made of $4K for a 5.5

Good luck!

Sweet book...surprised it's still here

Yeah, I was hoping it would be quick as the longer it sits there the worse I feel about selling it lol I think that it will go quick on eBay just because its a larger market, but I hate selling there. I would much rather see it go to a boardie.