• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Our Army at War #218 - Look at Before/After back cover.

11 posts in this topic

Please grade this book for me.

Any questions regarding this book will be answered.

Once your give me estimated grades, I will give my estimated grade too.

I have 6 more OAAW books coming. Please grade all other books for me too.

Thanks buddies!

Scan 222.jpeg

Scan 223.jpeg

You cleaned this with a mechanical/art eraser? Staedler Mars Plastic? or something else?

I am a bit hesitant to comment because the backer paper or whatever is resting on the comic book looks brighter or lighter in the "after" back cover when compared to the "before" cover. Can you give an explanation for that?

Yep, I used Staedtler Mars Plastic and kneaded eraser.

The back cover doesn't lose the color or shiny surface. The mechanical eraser picked up the smudge inks, dirty and others. The kneaded eraser is also a great tool to pick up the graphite smudge on the drawing paper.

I don't erase over the colored print areas but I erased over the white areas only. It had to be gentle while removing the dirt spots, smudges or others to avoid to being crushed or torn. I don't over-erase the same spot when it won't be removed. Just leave as is.