• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the most awesome post you've ever made in Comics General?

200 posts in this topic

In your opinion...what is the most awesome, incredible and amazing post you've ever made in Comics General?

Put it in a quote box in this thread so future generations can be amazed.

I don't even remember what I said, but I think I had CAL calling his lawyers to force CGC to ban me from here within a week of joining.

I think my fave is still the one that got me flamed by lighthouse within days of becoming a member.....

I am getting SO sick of hearing people complain about the "COMIC INDUSTRY". Who [!@#%^&^] cares? If you like comics; buy them. If you don't......don't. Why do we need to "get more people involved"? I don't care about how many people collect comics. I don't care if comics are "cool". I don't really even care about the "state" of the comic market. Half( if not more) of the people currently "involved" with comics are in it for nothing more than the $$$$$. "What can we do to get more people into collecting comics?" Get rid of all the "speculators", and start writing GREAT stories again. I love comics.....but I''m starting to really dislike the "modern collector".

HAVE YOU BEEN TOLD?

H0F9j5b.jpg

My personal fave was in a thread that wound up getting deleted. Sadly there's no record of it but on the whisperings winds of nostalgia.

My personal fave was in a thread that wound up getting deleted. Sadly there's no record of it but on the whisperings winds of nostalgia.

I am the Socrates of deleted thread awesomeness.

Balloon animal dispatch FTW

I am the Socrates of deleted thread awesomeness.

You don't even qualify as the Socrates of the morgue.