• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 can you spare a grade? plus hulk as well

52 posts in this topic

Hello fellow boardies im sorry about the pictures but it is the only ones i have received being that the comics are located in Michigan and im in Texas. And haven't flown up there to retrieve them yet. the gentleman that is selling the comics has came into a bit of a crunch and wants to open up a third store and is looking to sell these two comic so with the pics i have provided and i know it wont be a accurate grade but if you could give me any feedback that would be much appreciated on the grade of the comics. He wants 9k for the af #15 and 8k for the hulk #1. He said they both are a 8.0 raw and would sell them to me as a bundle for 14k . Thank you for your time and please let me know. God Bless

75daec9a-4deb-4417-bae7-bd40421675fb_zpsd3efe054.jpg

IMAG2087_zpsdf9f831f.jpg

How did this work out? I am positive nothing happened. That Hulk alone if it isn't restored/ color touched/ trimmed etc. is a 150,000+ book.

I would have been on a plane the day I was offered both of these.

These books are being sold by SerbGorila who has been discussed several times in these forums. He is a fraudster who buys Restored CGC books on ebay and cracks them out and sells them raw as unrestored. Do not deal with him.

He uses aliases, has several ebay and paypal accounts.

He doesn't own comic book stores. He sells auto parts in Michigan and has come into some money scamming collectors.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7527773&fpart=1

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7461110&fpart=1