• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM DC Special Series #18 SGT Rock

5 posts in this topic

Hi all

was in the bronze war thread other day talking about this issue and just wondered what people thought this might get.

Issues that i can see are all on the back cover corners, Thanks in Advance

Front

42hqz.jpg

Back

335hd.jpg

9.4 IMHO! The biggest flaw that I can tell is the bindery defect. Your scans are a tad on the small side to be totally accurate but from what I can tell this is a very nice looking copy!

Provide links to larger scans and you may get more feedback! Check out the PGM Guidlines, Helpful Hints and General Etiquette TEST thread - INPUT IS APPRECIATED Link below:

PGM Guidlines, Helpful Hints and General Etiquette TEST Thread

9.4 IMHO! The biggest flaw that I can tell is the bindery defect. Your scans are a tad on the small side to be totally accurate but from what I can tell this is a very nice looking copy!

Provide links to larger scans and you may get more feedback! Check out the PGM Guidlines, Helpful Hints and General Etiquette TEST thread - INPUT IS APPRECIATED Link below:

PGM Guidlines, Helpful Hints and General Etiquette TEST Thread

Cheers thanks for that i've updated the post with bigger scans hopefully they should be ok