• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let’s Try This… Wonder Woman 1 CGC 8.0 White pages

41 posts in this topic

First, thank you to everyone who’s commented and the 1400 of you (or so) who have peeked so far.

Wonder Woman and I appreciate your kind words, and voyeuristic looks.

Thank you to those of you who have offered to second mortgage your house, to those of you who have considered giving up your children in trade, and to those of you who shared your admiration and praise.

While there has been some interest in the book, there are no takers yet.

I’ll leave the book up this weekend (till Sunday night).

Happy Sunday morning everyone.

Update: :gossip:

There’s been some serious interest, and I am waiting for one person to get back to me, but, as of this morning, the book is still owned by me.

Musings: hm

I know many of your are headed to church this morning to seek Divine guidance around purchasing this lovely book. P.S. God says yes! (Then again, that might be my delusions of grandeur speaking.)

If you’re a NY Rangers fan, I highly recommend a WW 1 8.0 to cure your Stanley Cup blues.

If you’re a LA Kings fan, I highly recommend a WW 1 8.0 to celebrate your 2 overtime victories.

Then again, if you’re a WW fan, or a fan of great investments, I strongly recommend this book.

In short:

Okay, enough of the silliness. Just a reminder, I’ll be closing the thread tonight.

Thanks one and all. :hi: