• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let’s Try This… Wonder Woman 1 CGC 8.0 White pages

41 posts in this topic

:rulez:

1. No people in trouble (Probies or Shamers)

2. Payment by check, wire, or money order. Checks must clear before book is sent.

3. Payment by Paypal is welcome but please add the usual 3%.

4. Shipping to the US preferred. If you’re in Canada, PM me and we’ll see what we can work out. I’m open to it, just want to make sure we can do it safely.

5. I am happy to do whatever it takes to help you feel secure with the purchase. I have sold an AF 15 5.0, Showcase 4 5.0, Action Comics 7 1.0, and a number of other keys. References gladly provided. If you need a middle man for security, I’m happy to see if a trusted boardie might be willing to help us along.

5. First :takeit: in thread wins it. Please feel free to PM. Just a heads up that I have a busy day today so I may not be quick to reply.

:idea:

Okay…

…. Let’s see what happens here.

Many of us saw the impressive sale of WW 1 CGC 7.5 Off-white to white pages for $42,500 on CC.

So, with that in mind, let’s try a WW 1 CGC 8.0 White pages (!!) for $40,000. That’s an 8.0 with white pages for $2,500 LESS than the 7.5 with off-white to white. :o

I wasn’t planning on selling at this time, but if I can get this price for this book at this time … well, I’ll take it. Okay, actually, you’ll take it!

If it doesn’t sell, no worries. I’ll hold it. I think it’s a book that’s on the rise. (thumbs u

ww180_zps07eb627c.jpg

ww180bc_zpsd14dc605.jpg

This is one of those books where you need to leave OSPG in the other room and look at just exactly what you're getting in relation to what this kind of money will get you elsewhere. From that perspective.... how could this book at that price be perceived as anything other than a stone cold bargain ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u