• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Post MORE eBay Scams!!!

31 posts in this topic

It's my favorite thing about CG.

I love it when the bad guy loses.

Is that so bad?

Dude probly roots for the villains in movies.

I was thinking about posting something that occurred on eBay that led me to be unhappy. I was thinking about creating a thread about it.

What say you CG?

I was thinking about posting something that occurred on eBay that led me to be unhappy. I was thinking about creating a thread about it.

What say you CG?

:taptaptap:

What say you CG?

:taptaptap:

Fine...

It all started about two weeks ago when I listed a few books that did not sell on the boards over at eBay. One potential buyer placed a bid on a book and retracted his bid. I shrugged it off as a "whatever". Then the guy does it again on another book. Then he did it again on something else. So I sent him a message asking him if anything was wrong. He responds (or I guess this was a response) by hitting a BIN. He then proceeds to write me that since he hit the BIN he knows where I live. A few days go by and I am walking around when I notice these two guys standing outside causing trouble in my neighborhood. I approached them and then I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, and she said, "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air."