• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vincent Donofrio is Kingpin in New Daredevil

36 posts in this topic

For some reason I find him virtually indistinguishable from Mark Ruffalo.

???

I just want filming to start. Is this slated to come out soon?

Part of me loves Netflix shows, but man I feel like they end quickly. My wife and I flew through House of Cards Season 2. I imagine we will do the same when she finishes the first season of Orange is the New Black- I already watched it.

For some reason I find him virtually indistinguishable from Mark Ruffalo.

???

I can kind of see the Mark Ruffalo resemblance. But he looks exactly like that guy in Full Metal Jacket, only older.

I liked Donofrio on Law and Order: Criminal Intent. He always has a different approach to his characters and is willing to try new stuff. This is a decent pick up for Marvel.

D'Onofrio as Orson Welles in Ed Wood

Wow! That's a stunning likeness...but I'm pretty sure Welles's voice was dubbed by somebody else...

Yep.

According to imdb.com: "Unhappy with Vincent D'Onofrio, Tim Burton had his voice dubbed by Maurice LaMarche."

Good pick he is a great actor, but what happens if he kills it as the Kingpin on TV kinda takes him out of the running for a movie

pssst, the fact that there's a tv show pretty much means they won't make a movie already. Actors gotta take their cash/jobs while they can.

BUT since everyone wants to make their universes cohesive, I would say that Kingpin in a TV show will be the same one that shows up in a movie.