• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM-ASM-62

21 posts in this topic

Check the census before submitting. This was a warehouse book.

Thanks everyone for the grades! I have one already graded at 9.0 and was looking to upgrade would a warehouse book mean you shouldn't get it graded?

I believe its when some previously undiscovered supply of undistributed,high grade books is sold into the market (eg. GSX 1, ASM 300)

There are a relatively large number of graded copies of this issue already in the marketplace, potentially depressing values.

To compare, here are the total numbers of ASM issues graded (preceding and following #62). Some of these may be considered keys. I don't think the Medusa issue is a key, but others may consider it so.

Issue #59 MaryJane cover

Issue #60 Kingpin cover.

Issue #61

Issue #62 Medusa cover.

Issue #63

Issue #64 Vulture cover

Issue #65

Issue #66 Mysterio cover

I believe its when some previously undiscovered supply of undistributed,high grade books is sold into the market (eg. GSX 1, ASM 300)

There are a relatively large number of graded copies of this issue already in the marketplace, potentially depressing values.

To compare, here are the total numbers of ASM issues graded (preceding and following #62). Some of these may be considered keys. I don't think the Medusa issue is a key, but others may consider it so.

Issue #59 MaryJane cover

Issue #60 Kingpin cover.

Issue #61

Issue #62 Medusa cover.

Issue #63

Issue #64 Vulture cover

Issue #65

Issue #66 Mysterio cover

Thanks, I did a search and found a couple of interesting threads about warehouse books.

link

link

Is ASM 300 a warehouse book? I just thought it was a copper age book from a major publisher (= massive print run) and since it was a milestone issue was hoarded.