• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finally

20 posts in this topic

Got my first GA Cap. I've been searching for a while to find the right one and today the mail man dropped off this beauty! Sorry I had to make my own thread on this but I felt it was necessary it's my first GA book, classic cover, signed by Romita Sr, last issue! Not bad for a 25 YO huh? :cool:

6e988e7e24c1311faf84b09528214f2b.jpg

Welcome to the GA Club! :hi:

Got my first GA Cap. I've been searching for a while to find the right one and today the mail man dropped off this beauty! Sorry I had to make my own thread on this but I felt it was necessary it's my first GA book, classic cover, signed by Romita Sr, last issue! Not bad for a 25 YO huh? :cool:

Great copy, like the neatly placed (and easily readable) sig. Congrats!

Great copy, like the neatly placed (and easily readable) sig. Congrats!

Thanks, The book is great I'm just stoked to have it! When I first started collecting I never thought I'd have a GA Cap. The sig is iceing on the cake for me.

Wonderful, Nick, I am so happy for you! :whee:

And I dislike signatures on cover, but this one is so lovely… I would deslab it immediately! lol

The Romita artwork in these few late GA issues (more correctly: Atomic Age) is wonderful, and shares influences with Frank Robbins: they were inspired a lot by Milton Caniff.

Wonderful, Nick, I am so happy for you! :whee:

And I dislike signatures on cover, but this one is so lovely… I would deslab it immediately! lol

The Romita artwork in these few late GA issues (more correctly: Atomic Age) is wonderful, and shares influences with Frank Robbins: they were inspired a lot by Milton Caniff.

Thanks claudio! I love the book bro! It's great just to look at.... The cover is what really sold me and the sig placement. Last issue to.

Welcome to the GA Club! :hi:

Now I just gotta get 1,3,9,10,27,76

Haha! One day hopefully

curious why only those issues?

My favorite covers. Plus number is 1st cap. I'm just happy to have the one I got right now I'll probably never be able to afford them but I can dream :luhv:

......that's such a neat entry point..... now you can work your way backwards to # 1 ..... add one per year and you'll have them all by the time you're 103 (....make sure you keep hitting the Gym lol ) .....seriously, 78 is one of my favorite covers and I bet Romita smiled when he signed it....GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u