• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Father's Day to all you great Dads out there!

30 posts in this topic

I got my first present this morning from my 16 year old daughter

A brand new life proof case for my iPhone with a great Marvel card. Awsome case that we had to test and put my phone under water. Still works! :)

My son is still sleeping so we will see what he has for me...

Then we are all going out for breakfast together. I have amazing kids and an incredible wife! I'm a very very fortunate man. :)

Have a great day guys!

FathersDay1_zpsc84a23c0.jpeg

FathersDay2_zpsb15b47d8.jpeg

This is a real special year for me.I have been a foster parent for my two grandsons,and never having the opportunity of having my own kids.My heart has been filled with so much love for these two boys.Raising them has had it's ups and downs,but mostly has been a joy.So happy Fathers Day to all you Daddy's out there. :applause:

My boys Nathaniel 4

IMG00347-20110315-2124.jpg

Steven 1

get-attachment10_zps654489e2.jpg

This is a real special year for me.I have been a foster parent for my two grandsons,and never having the opportunity of having my own kids.My heart has been filled with so much love for these two boys.Raising them has had it's ups and downs,but mostly has been a joy.So happy Fathers Day to all you Daddy's out there. :applause:

My boys Nathaniel 4

Steven 1

That's amazing Oakman! You are a special person to do that and be a foster parent to those two beautiful boys. Happy Father's Day to you! :headbang:

" I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member"

Oh we'll, here's to the best club around.

Happy Father's Day nerds!!!!!!

Oakland, a special congrats on enjoying your super special day.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

It's my first one being a father! :) My wife got me a nice pair of silver cufflinks with my daughter's handprint and footprint etched onto them. :cloud9:

Happy first Father's Day Dave!! :applause:

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

It's my first one being a father! :) My wife got me a nice pair of silver cufflinks with my daughter's handprint and footprint etched into them. :cloud9:

That's awesome and very original! Congrats

My boys Nathaniel 4

Steven 1

Good for you!

One question... How are you fostering Grandsons when you had no kids of your own?

Stepchildren?

My boys Nathaniel 4

Steven 1

Good for you!

One question... How are you fostering Grandsons when you had no kids of your own?

Stepchildren?

A very special Happy Father's Day, Dave! Hope this is the first of many! :cloud9:

Good for you!

Stepchildren?

Yes I have a stepdaughter who's trying to recover from drug addiction.The only thing that's tough is dealing with social workers and several attorneys. :P

Good for you!

Stepchildren?

Yes I have a stepdaughter who's trying to recover from drug addiction.The only thing that's tough is dealing with social workers and several attorneys. :P

My Hats off to you sir

You are a god among men