• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: FOREVER PEOPLE #1

12 posts in this topic

Another cool book recently purchased from same fellow boardie and wanted to get a consensus of the grade.

That's a crease under the "Super Town" logo, not a tear. All pages off-white and securely attached to cover. Thanks in advance!

ForeverPeople1front002_zps19e09c4a.jpg

ForeverPeople1back001_zps68ee876d.jpg

8.5 IMHO! The crease on the front cover is a printing defect and will not effect the grade. The corners are disturbing. Are they just "turned down" or "rolled under" or are they that rounded? There are numerous minute spine tics nothing too serious. Also can you confirm if that is a scratch on the back cover going through the orange Lola GT?

Really nice copy otherwise. If you can confirm the corner issue I would appreciate it and revisit the grade if needed!

Cheers!

Tim

8.5 IMHO! The crease on the front cover is a printing defect and will not effect the grade. The corners are disturbing. Are they just "turned down" or "rolled under" or are they that rounded? There are numerous minute spine tics nothing too serious. Also can you confirm if that is a scratch on the back cover going through the orange Lola GT?

Really nice copy otherwise. If you can confirm the corner issue I would appreciate it and revisit the grade if needed!

Cheers!

Tim

:hi: Tim!

A few corners appear to be "rolled under" slightly as the cover overlaps the pages a little.

The apparent scratch is a pencil mark.

Phil

:hi:Phil!!

If your corners are just turned down and the pencil mark can easily be removed I would think 9.2 would be achievable, but best in hand to determine that for sure! Still a really nice copy!

Cheers!

Tim