• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery Boxes (No Purchase Necessary) Gifting Round Rules posted

336 posts in this topic

Thank you everyone who helped me celebrate my birthday by participating in this thread. You are all awesome! Maybe another mystery box listing around the corner? Ideas are popping after this thread.

At any rate please PM me your shipping address if your name is on the above list.

I think I got the X-Factor 6 or about 5 people in front of me jumped the gun. I knew everyone would go for the Walking Dead so I took a chance at the 2nd place prize. Fingers are crossed.
Brilliant move - you must have been born on September 7th!

CG - you are awesome. I hope you have a great b-day. I didn't take anything here as I had won something in the past from you and that was more than enough.

:thumbsup:

Nice, I can't believe I actually won something. Thanks Gems, you really know how to throw a party. It's not everybody who would spend their birthday giving away gifts. You're one generous guy. Have a Happy Birthday!

It is all in the wording and values must be equal with no winners and no losers. Comicalgems gave everyone a chance to be a winner, even if they did not buy anything.

Got my Mystery Envelope! My first Modern!

35F8C25A-098D-471F-B2CA-50FDA99EBBC4_zpsbcjabmsl.jpg

Thanks Gems!

You're very welcome! I hope you enjoy reading it. I have several of the original art pages from this issue. Tried to get the cover OA but apparently the writer Christmas gifted it to his wife!