• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery Boxes (No Purchase Necessary) Gifting Round Rules posted

336 posts in this topic

Well at $750 its already priced pretty low...but free would be better yeah?

I'm sure some people are worried because there's no advertised big books going in these. Well I can't promote the mystery box by saying some will get "this book" and others won't...so I can't be specific about the keys and semi keys but they'll be there.

Also specifically you guys need the :foryou: in your post to be eligible for the after sale activity. I mean I love the memes and all but :rulez: are :rulez:

Well at $750 its already priced pretty low...but free would be better yeah?

I'm sure some people are worried because there's no advertised big books going in these. Well I can't promote the mystery box by saying some will get "this book" and others won't...so I can't be specific about the keys and semi keys but they'll be there.

Also specifically you guys need the :foryou: in your post to be eligible for the after sale activity. I mean I love the memes and all but :rulez: are :rulez:

Actually, you can promote it that way as long as everybody is getting at least what they paid for. Architect mentioned that only in situations where not everybody would get their money's worth do companies have to make the "no purchase necessary" distinction. That doesn't apply here because everybody will get their money's worth. So, here, you can promote big books because each person will, at worst, get their money's worth. (thumbs u

Over a thousand views and five sold.

hm well I guess I need to go put this ASM 300 and New Mutants 98 back in my collection, I Just hope I don't crowd up the box too much when I put this stack of X Factor 6 back in the collection :baiting:

Over a thousand views and five sold.

hm well I guess I need to go put this ASM 300 and New Mutants 98 back in my collection, I Just hope I don't crowd up the box too much when I put this stack of X Factor 6 back in the collection :baiting:

oh it... im in again.. might as well spend some more :takeit: x2

I’m sure I would not be able to figure out the time lapse difference to claim anything but I just wish to send you my birthday wishes, Jason! :foryou:

Hope to buy some other SA/BA books from you in the future… (thumbs u

As of this post it is 3:33 PM Central.

I think the boards are on Eastern.