• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

After a 2 year hunt, I got my first complete story!

13 posts in this topic

Now, it's only a 2-page story but it's a great one none the less. I love Looney Tunes and especially the character Ralph Phillips. I also love Star Wars and was pleased to find someone did a story of him in the "Star Wars" universe. I bought the first page off ebay for $30 and then spent the past 2 years obsessively trying to find the second page. Turns out the original artist still had it. Several e-mail exchanges later and now I have my first complete story! (from Looney Tunes #122)

photo-1_zpsbb941ea3.jpg

photo-2_zpsdc01618d.jpg

photo-3_zpsaa448000.jpg

Congrats. :golfclap:

I'm a huge fan of complete stories. I have been lucky to get a couple myself :cloud9:

Once you get a complete story you look at the random single pages in your collection a little differently.

I did get them all as complete stories. I've never been able to put a story back together. I hope to accomplish this one day (the sooner the better)