• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Winterworld - Already has media deal announced!

21 posts in this topic

Looks like a new series!

This is the description from TFAW:

"Winter is coming early! All new stories based on the Chuck Dixon/Jorge Zaffino classic! The apocalyptic international comics sensation of an Earth turned to an icy hell is back with Dixon returning to -script and Butch Guice doing some of the best work of his illustrious artistic career as they take on the bleak and frozen future. Follow Scully and Wynn from their icy home of Wintersea into a killing wasteland where the coldest place is the human heart."

http://www.tfaw.com/Profile/Winterworld-1___450874

I thought media deal was based on original series (shrug) It had been announced months ago.

btw - great read for those who haven't tried it. Should appeal to TWD fans.

I thought media deal was based on original series (shrug) It had been announced months ago.

btw - great read for those who haven't tried it. Should appeal to TWD fans.

Well on this recommendation just got back from Midtown TSQ and got the trade, read the first issue and loved it!

Also helps that i think badgers are the most bad animal haha

X-Box had announced back in April that they were developing the book for a live action event program.

wtf is that? (shrug)

online streaming miniseries

so it will be only for xbox subscribers? meh

Yeah, similar to how Netflix and Amazon develop and release exclusive TV series through their online streaming services.

Just read this and so far I give it a resounding meh...although i am quite fond of Rah-rah the badger. Might try a few more issues but I won't be getting quantity.

I'm getting the Snowpiercer/The Thing vibe here.