• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - Daredevil #111

14 posts in this topic

I don't see what's knocking this down so much? :shrug:

7.5 at worse to me....

Your eyes can deceive you; don't trust them. Let yourself go.... close your eyes and trust the force!smiley-sw022.gif

But if you look along the spine on the front cover:

- at the top staple and just a touch in from the bottom staple (minor CB creases the lower one is larger and vertical)

There are two slight diagonal creases that appears to faintly break colour next to the Comic Authority Code stamp

On the back cover the spine creasing is more prevalent and there is mild foxing generally all over the back cover.

Very minor corner issues but it all adds up.

I think if there hadn't been any foxing on the back cover I would have given this book a grade bump or two.

It's okay that y'all are being overly picky. This was part of that great score I had on Craigslist which has already turned a large profit, so anything this book gets will be gravy. :)

I appreciate all the input.

Peace,

Chip

It's okay that y'all are being overly picky. This was part of that great score I had on Craigslist which has already turned a large profit, so anything this book gets will be gravy. :)

I appreciate all the input.

Peace,

Chip

I always say that it's easier to accept a higher grade from CGC than from the PGM forum than to get a higher grade on the PGM forum than from CGC! :grin: