• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why is Calamerica trying to get banned?

714 posts in this topic

This is so dumb.

And i'm going to give my opinion and thoughts so ha ha.

Today is monday, this thread started friday or saturday, when CGC was closed. Now that CGC is open, and we all know someone who has been banned is making shill accounts and we know what the shill accounts are... Since its monday and one can assume CGC is open, why havn't the shill accounts been banned or deleted?

Because CGC mods don't work for CGC and they're playing biased towards Stu.

I'm sorry but is that how moderation works? It was my understanding that once a decision has been made it is final. If you agree with him being banned originally or not, he was banned, so why is he allowed to come back? to troll Cal? This is ridiculous.

I'm sure you just made somebody's list..... somewhere.

This is so dumb.

Today is monday, this thread started friday or saturday, when CGC was closed. Now that CGC is open, and we all know someone who has been banned is making shill accounts and we know what the shill accounts are... Since its monday and one can assume CGC is open, why havn't the shill accounts been banned or deleted?

I'm sorry but is that how moderation works? It was my understanding that once a decision has been made it is final. If you agree with him being banned originally or not, he was banned, so why is he allowed to come back? to troll Cal? This is ridiculous.

It is kind of a dumb thread. You'd think with the weekend and some beer it could have gotten interesting. I think the mods need to just shoot it at this point.

This is so dumb.

Is that an anti-semitic joke?

This is so dumb.

Is that an anti-semitic joke?

To someone, somewhere, it is. (thumbs u

The last 6 months on this board has been great. Did I ever mention Cal or try to rile him up or get him out of lurk mode by posting stuff about him here? No, I did not. It's only when Cal comes in with threads like "My how things get skewered..." and bumps 55 threads 2 days in a row that he gets (deserves) to be mocked.

Cal, if you don't start none, there won't be none. When you're out of sight, you're out of mind, trust me. You wonder why you have kidney stones? Because you won't let it go. Like RMA said, just let it go. Even if you were to win, you'd still lose.

I will quit for a long, long time if YOU admit the truth:

YOU trolled ME

YOU are upset at CGC/PGX/whoever encapsulates comics

YOU run with typos and half-truths

YOU PM others to "spin" against me/others

YOU deserved your Ban.

Admit that right now and I will go away for a long, long time.

I DARE you.

CAL who knows Stu is not man enough to admit his trolling.

Okay Stu here's the original, more strict offer.

Take this or leave it.

Can't wait to see your excuse this time...

CAL on a short break....

How long is a long, long time?

That's what I asked him! That's the only thing that kept me from immediately agreeing to his deal. I will accept the deal above when he defines "a long long time" (which I think he said above would be 3 months? Not long enough...)

THREE MONTHS.

Take it or leave it.

CAL who thinks that this is a great deal for the Boards and the pretender that is Stu can't be the "helper" he claims to be...

Three months is not a "long long time". Up the ante, big spender.

This is so dumb.

You've been here 2 1/2 years and you're just noticing me now?

This is so dumb.

You've been here 2 1/2 years and you're just noticing me now?

You're ignoring the 14 years I spent reading and learning from the boards on how to use them before deciding to sign up and join in on the conversation.

This is so dumb.

Thanx for the true voice of reason!

I have said this time and again that the CGC/MODS_/ Whoever have and will continue to allow Stu and anyone else troll me until they intervene. It started with Arch, who did not care that I was the Customer of CGC, and he posted that.

Even many who do not care for CAL stated that dome of the Strikes I got were undeserved.

So I made it easier for CGC, the nice guy I am.

I am no longer their Customer. I no longer defend them.

I no longer get them new business, nilor recommend them. Unfortunately for them, coming from me has some weight behind my stance. Especially those hundreds of eBayers that buy my stuff.

Hey, maybe the Mods they spend coin on can take my place???

Don't hold your breath CAL

This is so dumb.

Well, I just made all these sammich's that aren't going to just eat themselves.

Dan