• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why is Calamerica trying to get banned?

714 posts in this topic

a typo. I was supposed to put 4800 views. take a look for yourselves.

CAL who deliberately did this to prove a point: Stu saw something related to this and now this is the result.

CAL the Master of this Forum...

Right now we are at 4810 EXACT views.

That's EXACTLY 1, 174 more views just over 8 hours later.

CAL the statistician

Views :cloud9:

So how was everyone's weekend?

Same mess everyday...

Stretch, exercise, stretch exercise, boards inbetween.

Did do something that I was pretty pleased with. I was medically cleared to move my arm about in water. Signed up for the community pool and moved my arm in water for ten minutes and did a few (real slow) laps. I used to be in real shape when I used to swim. The new goal, aside from healing and getting as straight an arm as possible is doing a full workout like I used to be able to do by the end of the summer.

Taking the day off of work to recover from Heroes :)

A lot of people just hate that second season.

I never got past the second season. I heard it went 4 seasons, then again I never went beyond season 3 of Lost, and that went 5 seasons.

There were six seasons of LOST. :baiting:

Wow six seasons! I lost interest when Charlie drowned. It got to weird for me with all those flashbacks. At least they predicted right that the Red Sox would finally win a World Series. :cloud9:

Charlie died for a reason.

lost-charlie_480x360.jpg

He was my favorite character of Lost! Those first three seasons of Lost are amazing.

I never got past the second season. I heard it went 4 seasons, then again I never went beyond season 3 of Lost, and that went 5 seasons.

Wow six seasons! I lost interest when Charlie drowned. It got to weird for me with all those flashbacks. At least they predicted right that the Red Sox would finally win a World Series. :cloud9:

lost-charlie_480x360.jpg

He was my favorite character of Lost! Those first three seasons of Lost are amazing.

I liked Charlie. But Desmond was my favorite. :headbang:

a typo. I was supposed to put 4800 views. take a look for yourselves.

CAL who deliberately did this to prove a point: Stu saw something related to this and now this is the result.

CAL the Master of this Forum...

Right now we are at 4810 EXACT views.

That's EXACTLY 1, 174 more views just over 8 hours later.

CAL the statistician

Views :cloud9:

Some people like to watch.

148163.jpg.a4508b49993b06b17bd055637fc15597.jpg

lost-charlie_480x360.jpg

Season four was bad. But seasons five and six were very good. You should finish the show.

lost-charlie_480x360.jpg

Season four was bad. But seasons five and six were very good. You should finish the show.

Ok. Netflix?

lost-charlie_480x360.jpg

Ok. Netflix?

Yep, all six seasons are on Netflix.

Lost. :cloud9:

Never saw one show. :popcorn:

The show sucked after 2 seasons.

The show really rocks when you get to watch it uninterrupted. I feel bad for fans who actually watched it while it was on. The delays and storyline problems were probably very exaggerated at the time - but are almost non-existent when you get to watch them on DVD or streaming.

lost-charlie_480x360.jpg

Ok. Netflix?

Yep, all six seasons are on Netflix.

I will start from season 5.

hm

Ah screw it. I will start from season 1 again. :cloud9: