• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Thing #1 With Backwards New Mutants #5 Cover Error

29 posts in this topic

I think you can contact CGC and see if they have come across it before.

That Punisher War Journal #30 is still on eBay.

BIN price is $346.45. There are 10 watchers.

Think about sending it to CGC.

If there is that kind of interest in that Punisher, I think mine is much more unique than that, It's older and a #1... The Punisher does have the 9.8 going for it though..... I could really use the money right now, So I need to get off my and send them off... Thanks again for everyone's input and advise!

If there is that kind of interest in that Punisher, I think mine is much more unique than that, It's older and a #1... The Punisher does have the 9.8 going for it though..... I could really use the money right now, So I need to get off my and send them off... Thanks again for everyone's input and advise!

That Punisher book has been on ebay for a long time so I am thinking it may be just a little overpriced. 2c

That Punisher book has been on ebay for a long time so I am thinking it may be just a little overpriced. 2c

I agree and would be REALLY happy with half of that price for what I have.

Thanks cosmic-spider-man! That also tells me what to call it, An Inverted cover, I also assume because the interior is Thing #1 it would be graded as the that right?

Also joe_collector is that $1 each or do you want me to burn them both for just the lone dollar? ... If it is the later ... No deal.

There's a Valiant variant of X-O Manowar #15 that has the interior of Quantum & Woody #1. It's categorized as an X-O #15 Green label. Of course, it also presents as an X-O 15, so that could make a difference.