• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Debates

31 posts in this topic

Another question I've always wondered is how many unarmed pygmies would it take to defeat a Lion

Two. The first one would fill up the lions belly and therefore, the lion would take a nap. Then the second pygmy could simply knock the lion over the head with a large hammer he borrowed from the Hulk. Who had stolen it from a coat rack in a flying aircraft carrier. A hammer is a tool. Not arms.

Next question.

Incorrect. Depends on the type, there were Hammers which were designed specifically for combat. And no they don't look like the Mallet Harley Quinn uses. There were basically 2 types of War Hammers, those similar to Mjolnir and the others were....imagine a regular hammer with the handle as long as a sword, thats a War Hammer, pretty nasty stuff as the ends were pointed, not blunt.

With regard to What Asgardians do all day? eat, drink and fornicate :shrug:

:o

I still think if you chopped Wolverine in 1/2 and kept the pieces seperate he would regenerate 2 Wolverines like a Planaria or Hydra or something.

If Wolverine was thrown into space, would he die (since cells need oxygen to live/regenerate) and if so, would he come back to life upon introduced back into an oxygen environment?

I hope you just inadvertently spoiled the Death of Wolverine fiasco coming this Sept.

If Wolverine was thrown into space, would he die (since cells need oxygen to live/regenerate) and if so, would he come back to life upon introduced back into an oxygen environment?

I hope you just inadvertently spoiled the Death of Wolverine fiasco coming this Sept.

Deadpool just attached him to a perpetual incinerator... so every time he would start to regenerate, his skin cells would just melt off again.

Wolverine could slice off pieces of himself in a kind gesture to wild animals