• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Sub Mariner #13 - 1941

13 posts in this topic

Book presents very nice but has some defects. Lower outside F.C. has a 3" crease and a smaller one under it. Cover is split 1/4" at the bottom.

There is another angled crease on the F.C. that starts at the top edge between the U and the B and extends down about 4". You almost have to hold the book at an angle to see it. Small chip top spine corner out of the cover. Nice color and well attached. Check out the scans. You guys know how to click the magnifier to get a larger shot of the book. :acclaim:

submarinerfrontcover001.jpg

submarinerbackcover001.jpg

submariner006.jpg

submariner005.jpg

submariner003.jpg

submariner001.jpg

submariner004.jpg

submariner002.jpg

submariner007.jpg

WOW,... that is a nice book! And another killer Schomburg.

I'm in the 5.0 club on this one, and this book should most definitely get the GA bump. I have a tec 111 that is probably structurally identical to this Subby but the appearance is maybe .5 less attractive. Myself and 2 others gave it a 4.5 and it came back 6.0 from CGC. And a tec 111 is nothing compared to a Subby 13.

Great book! (thumbs u