• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK FUN FACTS!

66 posts in this topic

Tom,that is a super fine synopsis my fiend..I mean friend!Gotta give it to ya,you are ONE UNUSUALLY SUPER TRUE BELIEVER!I only own ish six...but it is some darnfine Stevie D!

Please put me down for the opportunity to be a wonderful recipient and have the honour of reading and signing said book...pass it around Canada for a while.Fabtastic idea,I LOVE it!

What is next my well read and sophisticated chum...A write up of Ditkos Dr.Strange Tales run perhaps!? :wishluck:hm

Be looking forward to future posts.

Sincerely

your friend and admirer

Jimmers

edit...had not read your above post....so not ripping off synopsis,just great minds you know///

OK...I'll change the rules a bit as to how to determine our book's journey and readers. Just acknowledge here in this thread that you want to read the book and we'll form a line. I'll determine later when the journey will end and the book returned to me. So our queue at present is as follows:

Out of respect for the book's journey, please try and read the 6 issues within one week of receipt of the book and mailing it to the next reader... (thumbs u

1. trmoore54

2. conditionfreak

3. drummy

4. porcupine48

5. ??

OK...I'll change the rules a bit as to how to determine our book's journey and readers. Just acknowledge here in this thread that you want to read the book and we'll form a line. I'll determine later when the journey will end and the book returned to me. So our queue at present is as follows:

Out of respect for the book's journey, please try and read the 6 issues within one week of receipt of the book and mailing it to the next reader... (thumbs u

1. trmoore54

2. conditionfreak

3. drummy

4. porcupine48

5. ??

Next up drummy...book going to you shortly... (thumbs u

Finished the "Hulk Book". Found it very interesting, in the way Marvel was feeling their way around with the character. Not knowing what direction they wanted to take. Trying everything. Good guy, bad guy. Dumb or genius. Grey or green. Controlled by a teenager or controlled by no one. Able to fly, or just jump. Visited Metropolis. Marvel even tried a "Teen Brigade".

Okay. I took "Hulk Book" on a tour of my surroundings. I live in the country, near a small town. Here are some shots of Hulk Book trying to have some peace and quit, but always ending up having to vanquish foes and beasts.

Since he is a book. I thought Hulk Book would like a trip to our local library. This is the home town of Milton Caniff.

SIMG0004_zpsf61e8976.jpg

HULK BOOK smash Terry and Pirates!

SIMG0005_zps0c66646d.jpg

The view from my front yard.

SIMG0002_zpsb4fcffb7.jpg

Bah! Hulk Book smash puny dinosaur.

SIMG0001_zps3f3ac6d8.jpg

Hulk Book smash strange alien creature.

SIMG0008_zps9e8a99d1.jpg

Hulk Book conquer strange winged giants.

SIMG0006_zps38913de2.jpg

Hulk Book is on its way to Drummy.

Finished the "Hulk Book". Found it very interesting, in the way Marvel was feeling their way around with the character. Not knowing what direction they wanted to take. Trying everything. Good guy, bad guy. Dumb or genius. Grey or green. Controlled by a teenager or controlled by no one. Able to fly, or just jump. Visited Metropolis. Marvel even tried a "Teen Brigade".

Okay. I took "Hulk Book" on a tour of my surroundings. I live in the country, near a small town. Here are some shots of Hulk Book trying to have some peace and quit, but always ending up having to vanquish foes and beasts.

Since he is a book. I thought Hulk Book would like a trip to our local library. This is the home town of Milton Caniff.

SIMG0004_zpsf61e8976.jpg

HULK BOOK smash Terry and Pirates!

SIMG0005_zps0c66646d.jpg

The view from my front yard.

SIMG0002_zpsb4fcffb7.jpg

Bah! Hulk Book smash puny dinosaur.

SIMG0001_zps3f3ac6d8.jpg

Hulk Book smash strange alien creature.

SIMG0008_zps9e8a99d1.jpg

Hulk Book conquer strange winged giants.

SIMG0006_zps38913de2.jpg

Hulk Book is on its way to Drummy.

XLNT Walter! You outdid yourself! :headbang:

Conditionfreak, you're freakin' awesome. That's great. Btw, I'd like to read about this big Gray/Green guy. I tell so many people about him, and am a very proud owner, yet I don't know the true origin (at least like I'd like to know it).

So, put me on the list gentleman. Thanks!

Conditionfreak, you're freakin' awesome. That's great. Btw, I'd like to read about this big Gray/Green guy. I tell so many people about him, and am a very proud owner, yet I don't know the true origin (at least like I'd like to know it).

So, put me on the list gentleman. Thanks!

You're in the queue! :headbang:

1. trmoore54

2. conditionfreak

3. drummy

4. porcupine48

5. SpideyFein

6. ?

...what the heck :takeit: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

1. trmoore54

2. conditionfreak

3. drummy

4. porcupine48

5. SpideyFein

6. ?

...what the heck :takeit: GOD BLESS....

I'm gonna stick Don/Peter Loves Gwen in the queue whether he likes it or not...

6. Peter Loves Gwen

7. jimjum12

Let's send Hulkie around the globe! :headbang:

.... You're going to have a real neat book eventually...... and thanks to ConditionFreak for taking the time to have some fun with it..... GOD BLESS....