• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLASSIC covers NOT considered "CLASSIC" by CGC or OS

119 posts in this topic

Wow cool idea!! Exciting 35 = super Classic, Cap 26 = definitely Classic, Human Torch #5 = Timeless Classic, Daredevil Vs Hitler = über CLASSIC!! all great books so far gents!!

here is one from my humble collection I consider to be classic but apparently CGC And OS do not agree (shrug) 1st Moldoff Hawkman and one of my favorite early Flash Comics

10365230705_fdf1868bc1_b.jpg

That is a great cover... Your picking up some very cool books Gino.

Some of these books may not be recognized as "classic" by OSPG or CGC, but anyone who has bid on them knows that the collecting community knows a classic cover when it sees it.

Some of these books may not be recognized as "classic" by OSPG or CGC, but anyone who has bid on them knows that the collecting community knows a classic cover when it sees it.

(thumbs u

This one was posted earlier but here is my copy. I bid multiples of guide at the Herschel auction some years ago. Way outside my collecting focus but the cover :cloud9:

1201131826011.jpg

Nothing should need to be said here ......

jumbo82s_zps14a8535a.jpg

I've been looking for a copy for years.... :tonofbricks:

One of the few Jumbo issues I just HAD to have, so I +1 this Classic! Is this a HTF book? I got a nice copy off of ebay years ago. Post in the WTB area maybe???

Thanks Jimmy.

A few I can't believe are not listed as classic. (Maybe they forgot to label them...)

mysterymen3.jpg

airfightersv2-2.jpg

jumbo10a.jpg